Dear Santa...

troutdude

troutdude

Dear Mr. Kringle,

I am writing to ask for just one thing, this Christmas. I will be very happy with this one toy; and I will not ask for anything else. I promise.

Most sincerely,

A deserving kid

P.S. I am sending a pic, so you will know what I want when you spot it on your fly by's.

Japanese whalers to face new enemy in 'Godzilla'

Last edited:
C

capblack

115 ft:think: if we could just figure out a place for a kicker motor, that would be perfect for trolling Green Peter for kokes..:D

S

SALTYFISH

That's one cool vessel. Whalers be ware!!

I

imfishing

As far as Inalienable Rights go...

It is my belief however controversial that people have the right to save the planet...

Also It is my belief that people have the right to mess it up...

I like to watch whales prosper, but if it was my peoples culture to eat said whales...

Well - I think they should be allowed to do just that...Within reasonable limits. I recall A certain animal

that used roam the great plains... MMMMM Buffalo.

And thats all i have to say about that.

--BANZAI

F

fishkiller

Hopefully it's not taxpayer funded!! What a joke these greenies would rather kill japanese fisherman than whales. Don't get me wrong I would like quotas, but it's been a part of their society for centuries. Who are they to say it is wrong. Come on down off of your soap box.

C

capblack

if you pay attention to the names of most of there ships, you will realize how its funded. the bob barker? the steve irwin? dont forget to have your pets spayed and nuitered:D

F

fishkiller

if you pay attention to the names of most of there ships, you will realize how its funded. the bob barker? the steve irwin? dont forget to have your pets spayed and nuitered:D

So I'm confused, they never ask for grants for research? Tell me where the funding comes from then.

C

capblack

Im not saying its wrong or right, but i believe the funding comes from private parties, like Bob Barker.

G

GraphiteZen

As far as Inalienable Rights go...

It is my belief however controversial that people have the right to save the planet...

Also It is my belief that people have the right to mess it up...

I like to watch whales prosper, but if it was my peoples culture to eat said whales...

Well - I think they should be allowed to do just that...Within reasonable limits. I recall A certain animal

that used roam the great plains... MMMMM Buffalo.

And thats all i have to say about that.

--BANZAI

You need to check your history books. The buffalo were slaughtered by the settlers, sanctioned by the US military specifically because the natives needed them to subsist.
The military wanted the natives off the land with minimal cost to military or capitol so they simply paid people per individual hide, tongue or hoof.
Without the bison the natives had very little, if any; food, shelter, clothing or tools.

G

GraphiteZen

And I also disagree with the notion that anyone has the right to mess the planet up. We have perfected reproduction, while simultaneously being being so completely irresponsible about it that we have instead awarded ourselves the responsibility to maintain and preserve for future generations an environment that is as tolerable as potentially productive as possible. What kind of species craps in their own kitchen, along with their neighbor's kitchen and turns right around to start a family while encouraging every individual to do the same. :naughty:

Last edited:
G

GraphiteZen

But don't take this as an attack I just don't agree with any of your points haha... :D

C

capblack

Zen was full of **** and vinegar last night!

troutdude

troutdude

99 bottles of Bartyles & James on the wall...99 bottles of James...

Now there are only 98!

G

GraphiteZen

Sorry, don't drink. But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Top Bottom