Deal of the Year

F
fishindude
Went by one of the local pawn shops today and spied an excellent condition Lamiglas G1308-T " Salmon Moocher" with a virtually brand new 5501 C3 Abu Garcia mounted on it on a back shelf. Talked to a salesman and asked what they were asking for it and he said " I'd like to get $69.00 for it " :shock::shock: I about broke my wrist reaching to my back pocket for my wallet. He was happy and I was thrilled !!!:dance::dance::dance:I guess good things do happen to good people:cool:;)LOL

brandon4455
brandon4455
fishindude said:
Went by one of the local pawn shops today and spied an excellent condition Lamiglas G1308-T " Salmon Moocher" with a virtually brand new 5501 C3 Abu Garcia mounted on it on a back shelf. Talked to a salesman and asked what they were asking for it and he said " I'd like to get $69.00 for it " :shock::shock: I about broke my wrist reaching to my back pocket for my wallet. He was happy and I was thrilled !!!:dance::dance::dance:I guess good things do happen to good people:cool:;)LOL

holy**** thats an awesome deal. you paid like half of what it was worth right? LOL. way to go!

C
colbypearson
that is a good deal, normally when i walk into a pawn shop they have a 70$ used lamiglas with a cheap abu combo that would rund like 120$ bucks new for like 300$ no joke :) good buy!

F
fishindude
Basically I bought a brand new 5501c3 and got a great rod for nuttin . lol I went to the Lamiglas website and the rod list price is $290.00:shock::shock: :dance::dance:

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Yep, you did VERY well! Just like you said, paid the price of the reel...w/a $290 rod for free.

What's the name n' address of this pawn shop??? LOL

H
halibuthitman
colbypearson said:
that is a good deal, normally when i walk into a pawn shop they have a 70$ used lamiglas with a cheap abu combo that would rund like 120$ bucks new for like 300$ no joke :) good buy!
amen