Dead coastal springer...

E
eggs
Took a solo trip to the Nestucca and went 1/3 today, all springers.. both losses were at the bank(AGAIN!).. but this one didn't get away..

Anyone want to play football???

2010-05-22%2007.29.41.jpg

13lbs cleaned..

M
mgdguy
Woohoo! Nice chromer!! :clap:

F
fishhunter
Very nice...

E
eggs
Still had sea lice too... the rain warmed the river enough to push em up river... I saw over 15 hookups today by noon in 1 area.. only a couple landed though.. the ones I lost were even bigger then this.. they were brutes! Almost had my limit by 7am.. then again by 7:30am..

T
the_intimidator03
eggs' all i gotta say..... is stop taking pictures of other peoples fish :p nice job

E
eggs
I know I am sorry I even found a guy that looked like me...

Tilt your head...
2010-05-22%2014.59.41.jpg

M
metalfisher76
Way to go man!:)

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Sweet Bro!!!! Nice looking fish:D You think a net would help? Or do you just tail 'em??? I am back at it all day tomorrow fer sum west side chrome:)

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Hey nice fish man. seems like you are starting to get a few to the bank still on the hook. i am jealous, way to go. I'de play but them footballs are hard to catch and even harder to throw.

A
autofisher
Nice fish bro! At least there's no video of you goin grizzly on a fish this time!

B
bigsteel
excellent job bro...im glad you got one you can keep....very chrome and i bet very tasty......:clap::clap::clap:

F
fishwithdynamite
Nice chrome fish!!

S
Shadelady
was thinking mebbe i should go over there tomorrow... where were ya at (if you dont mind my askin) and what were ya using?

very nice fish!

E
eggs
I was tossing golfball size clumps of eggs around the mouth of 3 rivers..

And yes a net would help... I own one... but the wife isn't very good on the net and trying to net one solo is hard.. I have tried!

Ohh and I did go all grizzly on 1 of them at the same spot as last time, but no camera action!

B
bigdog
That's what I'm talking about right there. Nice job bro.

L
lilsalmon
beautiful fish, eggs....good job. I gotta quit being wimpy in the rain and get out there and get me another one....hopefully one to bring home

B
bigdog
lilsalmon said:
beautiful fish, eggs....good job. I gotta quit being wimpy in the rain and get out there and get me another one....hopefully one to bring home

You live in the NW if you let rain stop you from fishing your only going to get to fish 3 months out of the year and that is if you are lucky :lol:

E
eggs
It was blue sky and not a drop of rain Saturday over there with perfect color water...

I don't listen to weather guys/gals.. I have found just going with rain in mind.... it can only get better or be what was expected.. usually ends up better the forcasted!

S
Shadelady
turns out a spinner will work also- not for me but for my girlfriend. took her all of about 5 minutes to get hooked up. i'd post a pic but can't figure that out. we fished it for about 3 hours and that was the only one caught. one other got hooked up from the opposite side of the bank but got broke off. thanks for the tip on where to go!!!

M
metalfisher76
Shadelady said:
turns out a spinner will work also- not for me but for my girlfriend. took her all of about 5 minutes to get hooked up. i'd post a pic but can't figure that out. we fished it for about 3 hours and that was the only one caught. one other got hooked up from the opposite side of the bank but got broke off. thanks for the tip on where to go!!!

Start up a photobucket account. After you upload pics to it you can copy the IMG code and paste it into yer post, blammo, we can all see yer catch. Good job, by the way:clap: