Daylight saving is today!!!

W

waco

DID YOU CHANGE YOUR TIME??? Dont forget to forward your clocks for the daylight saving!!!! I forgot the time on the computer remind me!!!!!

G

GungasUncle

Cell phones auto advance the time. Puter is still running an hour slow. Did remember to change the clock in the truck - usually I don't get around to doing that until June or so... I'm not really sure what the point of DST is anymore - sort of made sense, a little, when implemented (then again, people could've just started their day an hour earlier...) - but doesn't really make a lick of sense with modern times. Just puts us out of whack with the rest of the planet, and with the states/locales that don't take part in the time change.

T

Troutier Bassier

Thanks for the reminder, I have a coocoo clock that needs a adjustment. :)

T

Throbbit _Shane

I don't turn my clocks back an hour in the Fall,
so i don't have to move ahead one hour in the Spring...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

That's what happend to my car. now it has the correct time :D LOL

J

JeannaJigs

It's an evil terrible thing. I very much hate the back and forth. Its completely unnecessary. Arizona and Hawaii don't participate and the world hasn't came to an end there, yet.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Cell phones auto advance the time. Puter is still running an hour slow.

If you right click on the time in the lower right on your taskbar there should be a setting that automatically changes the time on your machine for DST and PST.

K

Kais

Makes sense here where the days get so short, so making it a little bit lighter outside when i wake up is good

F

fredaevans

It's an evil terrible thing. I very much hate the back and forth. Its completely unnecessary. Arizona and Hawaii don't participate and the world hasn't came to an end there, yet.

It's a WW 2 thing that may well have passed it's prime for added functionality. That said, I'm reminded twice a year how damned many clocks are in my home.

N

n8r1

Uggg...even though I set all my clocks ahead, I forgot that daylight comes an hour later now. I hit the road bright and early yesterday with the intention of hitting the water right at dawn, and couldn't figure out why it was still pitch black outside when I got to the river. D'oh...daylight savings time. It hit me while I was parking.

It actually wasn't so bad, I found a dry rock to sit on, and relaxed to the sound of the rushing water until it was light enough to fish. (about 45 minutes) Nice way to gather my thoughts.