Curse is lifted finally...

M
Mike123
All I had to do was switch rivers and go fish the North fork.. :dance::)

Kodiak and Osmosis's eggs are awesome... buy some. :lol::lol:

Nook was 16lbs... Steely was 9lbs.... The nook's meat was the same color as the steelheads! Got a small pickle jar worth of eggs too... :D

NorthFork2.jpg

NorthFork.jpg

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
WOW! Way to go man!

You've got me excited now; as I plan to hit the upper river on Friday.

Sure hope this rain doesn't mess up the water too much.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Purdyyyy fishies! Makes my mouth water just looking at them. I know it feels great to finally break the curse,you've had a skunk on your back way too long. Congratulations! I think the rivers are shaping up...hope,hope.

A
autofisher
I knew that was you that I saw on the highway. Way to go man. Good lookin fish.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol...

Nicely done. Gives me hope that maybe my curse can be lifted too. That may be false hope, but hope nonetheless lol.

L
lilsalmon
Niiice...I need me a nook pic....never caught one in Oregon....next on my list.......good job

T
TTFishon
Way to wash away the skunk. Nice fish!!!

M
metalfisher76
Good show!!:clap:

N
nwkiller
way to kill them mike!!

M
Mike123
Thanks guys/gals! :)

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice to see some pictures out of you even though you must have edited out the spot identifiers. Nice fish!

S
SantiamDrifter
If Im not mistaking I think I know where he was. Where you fishing behind a rather large rock?

M
Mike123
SantiamDrifter said:
If Im not mistaking I think I know where he was. Where you fishing behind a rather large rock?

Nope... Dont think there are any big rocks??

S
SantiamDrifter
Well I was fishin tuesday as well. And was informed of a man who bonked a springer behind a certain rock. You had better luck then I. I crackered a big ol' recycled one off after its ump-teenth run. Ohh about 4 miles up from that hole. And in front of a whole family watchin from across the river lol. ohh well.

M
Mike123
Kodiak said:
SD---he means other than the ones in his head. Have it on very good athority that he was at packsaddle early then hole hopped down to state park. Fish may or may not have taken a whoopin in the later hole...I have been sworn to seacracy as to the exact slot cause it's too much fun to have a bunch of people in...but I can talk about the bait he did it with...TCO..the only way to fly.

Know it all... :lol::lol::lol:

S
Santiam338
I guess its time to stop waiting for the river to drop and get after them...

Great fish!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice fish, good job bro :D

F
fishingfreak
Nice fish Buddy! Good Job!:dance::clap:

C
Cohosanders
:DHoly Shnikeys them are some nice fish!!!!! I love the incognito photos:cool: