Crescent Lake March 27th

F
fish-on-bend
Some of you have been following my success at Crescent Lake the past 5 months. I've been asked to put a post on this forum. After much experimentaion we seem to have found a consistent approach for the winter macks. Spring and summer may be a different story. I have had plenty of skunk days on that lake while trying to figure it out. Sat Mar 27th we scored our 8th and 9th macks over 20 lbs of the winter season. This stud of 21 1/2 lbs that was recompressed on my downrigger and released (0822)
and a 20 lber that Daryl is holding. (0823)
We kept the 20 lber but usually release over 90% of the fish we bring in. All the other reports are on Ifish in the trout section.

M
mosd
oh sh$t, those are some big macs, damn... how deep where ya fishing? ive never fished for em, but i imagine anything that looks like a koke correct? like a deep diving rap behind a cannon ball? heck i might think about making a trip up there this weekend, that sounds a lot more fun

T
Throbbit _Shane
Iv been following you on i-fish. Your post are my favorite :D Iv been up there once this year and caught 2 smaller ones.

Nice job mack master. those are some beast's.

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey glad to see you on this site. I have to bounce over to the other site every so often to see how you have been doing up there. Been up three times this year. i always spend the morning after browns and the rest of my time pretending to fish for macks I bought some little downriggers that we tried out twice and then I sold them after realizing they didn't work too well. Then we tried divers and that didn't work. So we used a pound of lead to get down there. Sorry about getting kinda close to you I was trying to stay in a certain depth range with my limited gear. I bet you guys had a good laugh watching us out there. I give up on macks for now but i bought a new boat and will have some real downriggers here sometime before november when the salmon trolling dies down I am gonna try to get up there in between winter steelhead trips. I showed my buddy your report on TTH and he paid for my gas to get up there the next day only to get snowed on the entire time. Anyways keep the reports coming I enjoy folling your success in preperation for my trips up after macs.

B
bigsteel
Wow:clap::clap::clap::clap:great trophy fish man

G
Got One!
I guess that's the difference to this site and Ifish...you're not banned for mentioning another site here....Nice fish!!

H
Hawk
Surely reely Beautiful fish & pics Bro's...Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

T
TTFishon
I always check your posts on ifish so yeah I've been following your reports. Those are some real beautiful macks. Great job!

N
nwkiller
nice job guys, i got one lucky mack last year and hope to get some others soon, defenetly a beautiful fish!!!! nice pictures and keep up the slaying

D
Doug Buchanan
Very nice fish. Thanks for the post.