Creek pictures

brandon4455

brandon4455

got bored today after i got home from the river so i went down to the creek and took some pictures, most of them are very poor quality (crappy camera) but i think they are pretty cool. they are from this evening i tried to get my ones from october but i think they didn't get saved on the camera the very last picture has a rock in it. behind that rock is my honeyhole when the water is perfect in october :/enjoy -

brandon

Attachments

• PICT0156.jpg
    PICT0156.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0173.jpg
    PICT0173.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0163.jpg
    PICT0163.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0180.jpg
    PICT0180.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 58
  • PICT0167.jpg
    PICT0167.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 55
  • PICT0164.jpg
    PICT0164.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0159.jpg
    PICT0159.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 57
  • PICT0160.jpg
    PICT0160.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 53
brandon4455

brandon4455

thanks for sharing damon those are some pretty pics i like the second one. ill have to take some when the creek here freezes over :D

brandon

Y

youngbuck307

Dude I so remember that. Last winter right? Could walk on a lot of it..... Fish holding anywhere calm shallow and in the sun!!

Troutski

Troutski

So cool...

So cool...

Oh my...great pictures; I could feel my wrist and casting finger start to twitch just a bit. Funny how my creeks look very similar to your; very small run down here. Again great shots...frickin great.

Chuck

iPhone picts 009.jpg iPhone picts 014.jpg iPhone picts 010.jpg

brandon4455

brandon4455

nice pics chuck reminds me of my home creek during summer

Last edited:
Troutski

Troutski

We have pretty much a year round Steelhead creek, no the biggest fish (7 - 10 lbs) but small water. There is a Spring run of Chinook that run up this creek; 2 and 1/2 days of no rain after heavy rains can be amazing. Normally a person can wade across this creek with out going over your knees. The resident Trout are fierce to say the least, Cutties and Bows.

Chuck

brandon4455

brandon4455

that sounds like heaven, my creek too has fiesty trout more cutthroat then rainbow, the water does get low with no rain but that just makes it easier to fish the 10-15ft deep areas , it suprizing to think a small creek has sections that are that deep. it's nice having a place to fish where nobody else goes, sometimes ill hike 5-6 miles of creek in the summer, a small tackle box full of spinners rooster tails /panther martins/blue fox ranging for 1/6oz and smaller 3-4 different colors and a 5ft ultralight spinning rod that doubles over from the smalletst of fish but this year ill be puttin a fly rod to em dries and nymphs... gotta love small creek fishing can't say enough about it

Last edited:
Troutski

Troutski

that sounds like heaven, my creek too has fiesty trout more cutthroat then rainbow, the water does get low with no rain but that just makes it easier to fish the 10-15ft deep areas , it suprizing to think a small creek has sections that are that deep. it's nice having a place to fish where nobody else goes, sometimes ill hike 5-6 miles of creek in the summer, a small tackle box full of spinners rooster tails /panther martins/blue fox ranging for 1/6oz and smaller 3-4 different colors and a 5ft ultralight spinning rod that doubles over from the smalletst of fish but this year ill be puttin a fly rod to em dries and nymphs... gotta love small creek fishing

I use a 5 1/2' spinning set up, I've lost track on how many Steelhead I have caught accidentally while Trout angling. What a rush..... :dance::shock:

Chuck

brandon4455

brandon4455

I use a 5 1/2' spinning set up, I've lost track on how many Steelhead I have caught accidentally while Trout angling. What a rush..... :dance::shock:

Chuck

ha thats amazing, in october i had a run i with a coho on my trout rod! now that was a rush i catch a few coho with my black rooster tails every year, at first it feels like a snag and then my line starts zippin!!! :dance: :cool: then the people start gathering around holy cow kid what kind of fish is it i'm like, a coho salmon a very mad coho salmon hahaha. i always have crowds when i hook big fish at the park it's funny, im somewhat of a celebrity.. the only person in town that fishes the creek and walks around town with his pole to get to fishing spots, sometimes people give me weird looks :/

T

Thuggin4Life

I got a few pictures of your creek chuck. not sure why i never take pictures. guess its because i can rmember how it looks anytime i want. I need to get up there and fish it sometime this summer and do some exploring instead of going to the popular spots. Seriously been thinking about ruining my raft and fishing it hard for a day. still haven't been able to get me one of them mythical steelhead out of there. wish i wouldn't have taken a picture of the falls from such a high elevation. makes them look smaller than they are.

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 55
brandon4455

brandon4455

dave, don't get scared if you find me in the back of your car, im just a sneaky tag along! :lol:

C

colbypearson

love all the colors i used to live right back up to a creek and used to see the same things kindof cool i always liked the high water just because it was different and the ice was always surprising also :D

T

Troutier Bassier

I have a creek I like to fish... Its small, about as wide as a car and I caught 6" trout from it in the winter time. I'll post some pics after I take them.

Top Bottom