crawdad lakes

F
fish_on!!!
So I know Timothy lake is a great place for crawdads and I was wondering what other lakes r good to set traps and fish?

O
Outdrsmn
I hear lake billy chinook has some monsters.

F
FishSlayer420
Where are you located at? we down here have some really good rivers and streams for crawdads. Let me know if you want me to share them with you. Good luck

D
Dodie
Crawdads

Crawdads

:confused:
I may be wrong but I do believe Lake Billy Chinook is off limits for crawdad fishing for everyone else except the Warm Springs Tribes. Maybe you can get permit or maybe there are areas where it is legal for others to catch them. If someone knows please let me know. Would be appreciated.
Thanks and good luck catching them.
Take care and be safe.
Dodie :dance:

M
micah_man1
This is what the odfw regs say: "Closed for crayfish (except tribal fishery) in Metolius Arm (tribal water)." Hope that helps.

M
madoc
micah_man1 said:
This is what the odfw regs say: "Closed for crayfish (except tribal fishery) in Metolius Arm (tribal water)." Hope that helps.

Which basically means the section of the lake that is within the Reservation boundary. Leaves plenty of lake in the Cove Palisades section.

Beside Timothy, I am going to try Hagg, Faraday, Northfork, and Estacada lake this summer.