Crabbing tomorrow!

EOBOY

I'm pulling my boat over to the coast tomorrow to crab. Hooked up is taking his boys in his boat I'll be all by my lonesome if anyone wants to come with PM me. We are meeting at the shell station on 6 about 10. BTW tomorrow is my 67th birthday it will be a great way to spend it.

Dana 503 547 4081

EOBOY

That's a good question I don't know maybe ask Hooked up we are going to do netarts or Garibaldi. To be honest I was focused on the crab and getting out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EOBOY

Jamie just talked to pinsriper and that is what we will do. Mmmmm crab

EOBOY

Well Pinstriper and I decided to call it! The dang weather is sucky. 2 years ago a friend and I went to go crabbing and ended up snowed it for 4 days. Not again!

EOBOY

Hooked Up

Going over the pass with snow and ice isn't something I want to take my kids through, me either.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pinstriper

Going over the pass with snow and ice isn't something I want to take my kids through, me either.

If it weren't for the boat trailer, we coulda took my truck with the studded tires. But this isn't just a few miles at the top of the pass, this is the whole enchilada.

Plus, when you get there, it was snow on the bay, 15 kt winds, in a drift boat. That's a trifecta of suck.

As I told Dana, not going proves we're not stupid, no matter what the wives say.

Hooked Up

High temperature was supposed to max out at 38 degrees, with actual 'feel' of 31. Add wind equals no fun.
I'll 2nd your last statement! LOL

EOBOY

Ironically I was born 67 years ago in a blizzard the same year the Columbia froze over. My grandpa called me blizzard all my life

EOBOY

Pin Rosemary said I have a disorder. Actually she said we all have it.