Country Fair

D
DB Crouper
I saw Drew's comment about the Country Fair. I lived in Eugene from 1968-1971, and attended the first Fair in 1970 and the second in 1971. I don't remember a lot about those fairs, but if nipple fishing would have been popular then, there was a whole bunch of girls ready to wet a line!:redface::shock::shock::clap::clap:

O
OnTheFly
DB Crouper said:
I saw Drew's comment about the Country Fair. I lived in Eugene from 1968-1971, and attended the first Fair in 1970 and the second in 1971. I don't remember a lot about those fairs, but if nipple fishing would have been popular then, there was a whole bunch of girls ready to wet a line!:redface::shock::shock::clap::clap:
lmao! So where are those girls now?

B
beaverfan
OnTheFly said:

At Old Country Fair. It's a buffet style fair.....

B
Bassleg
What kind of bait is good for nipple fishing? Sounds like fun.

D
DB Crouper
OnTheFly said:

Probably at the Country Fair, but hopefully not fishing, just hanging out(whoops).:naughty:::shock::redface:

Irishrover
Irishrover
I'm not sure I understand what this kind of fishing is all about, but I think I've found the best place for it. I'm in Lampasses Texas and they are having their Spring Ho festivle

Spring Ho in Lampasas, Texas

Jake Hooker and the Outsiders are play at the Ho Dance. My wife will not let me go;)

Last edited:
M
Mad dog
DB Crouper said:

In 2007, when I worked fo Douglas county public works dept, we were chip sealing Territorial rd. around the time of the Country fair. Lots of people heading the back way to Veneta. I was flagging in the afternoon and stopped one particular car, a convertable, which had 3 attractive young ladies in it. Well the afternoon was hot and I guess they decided to change into their bikini tops being I had them stopped....they weren't at all bashful! :D

O
OnTheFly
Irishrover said:
I'm not sure I understand what this kind of fishing is all about, but I think I've found the best place for it. I'm in Lampasses Texas and they are having their Spring Ho festivle

Spring Ho in Lampasas, Texas

Jake Hooker and the Outsiders are play at the Ho Dance. My wife will not let me go;)

Why not? Yall would have fun.lol!

J
JeannaJigs
Bahaha freakin country fair. I've seen some horrible things there, including the original country fair going women, topless (sometimes wearing less), 40+ years later. It's not a pretty scene. No. It is not. I wish it were possible to snort bleach and erase specific visual memories.

Reactions: OnTheFly
M
Mad dog
JeannaJigs said:
Bahaha freakin country fair. I've seen some horrible things there, including the original country fair going women, topless (sometimes wearing less), 40+ years later. It's not a pretty scene. No. It is not. I wish it were possible to snort bleach and erase specific visual memories.

Pretty sure I've seen some of those same gals up at the hot springs at Cougar reservoir.... I wanted to claw my own eyes out! :D

troutdude
troutdude
Mad dog said:
In 2007, when I worked fo Douglas county public works dept, we were chip sealing Territorial rd. around the time of the Country fair. Lots of people heading the back way to Veneta. I was flagging in the afternoon and stopped one particular car, a convertable, which had 3 attractive young ladies in it. Well the afternoon was hot and I guess they decided to change into their bikini tops being I had them stopped....they weren't at all bashful! :D

And you thought you were sweating because it was warm out!