Coug'd it for a personal best

Troutski
Troutski
JeannaJigs said:
ae7421f6.jpg

The bottom fish is a herring for reference. Andy's is the middle fish.
78714a46.jpg

04c89d9e.jpg

Canadian. Because I suck and am inadequate at worm hunting. These worms sucked...I feel like writing a product review...
0cdb7828.jpg

Not so uh, yum.
e43ee463.jpg

Isn't that lake unbelievable, the water is such a great color. Very nice fish indeed, great way to spend a day, regardless of the weather...the fish don't care !!

Chuck

L
lilsalmon
Nice fishes!!!! I'm glad you got into some. The mojo back now?

J
jawjacker
Nice trout! That big one looks like a salmon sitting next to that ultra light.

G
GDBrown
Great Fishin U 2

Great Fishin U 2

Good job you two! That last little fish looked like your springer bait! :D I was surprised that little pole wasn't PINK!:think: Jeanna, that is a great trout! You should fish for them more OFFten.

It is nice to see that I'm not the only one who resorts to bait once in a while just to feel the tug on the end of the line. I went to Lost Lake in the coast range and left the worms on the trash can at Home :mad::naughty::shock::mad: I had to put on Power Eggs to get my fish.

I am so ready for the weather to warm up.

GD

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
Nice fishes!!!! I'm glad you got into some. The mojo back now?

The mojo is about 80% back.

J
JeannaJigs
GDBrown said:
Good job you two! That last little fish looked like your springer bait! :D I was surprised that little pole wasn't PINK!:think: Jeanna, that is a great trout! You should fish for them more OFFten.

It is nice to see that I'm not the only one who resorts to bait once in a while just to feel the tug on the end of the line. I went to Lost Lake in the coast range and left the worms on the trash can at Home :mad::naughty::shock::mad: I had to put on Power Eggs to get my fish.

I am so ready for the weather to warm up.

GD
That last one looks like springer bait, 'cause it is lol. We had herring in the boat lol. No takers on the plug cut, not for lack of trying, it was one of those try anything days. Had to trick our senses with the smell of herring to fight off the depression. Of missing out on our planned springer massacre.

I almost took the Dora rod but grabbed the circa '89 trout toothpick. It was fun feeling that tug on that little rod and then seeing it double over, it was like fighting a chinook on my light steelhead rod. Fun stuff.

E
eugene1
JeannaJigs said:
The mojo is about 80% back.

Mojo meter looks good to go!

You got some trout to hand,
a furry friend by your side,
got on the water- with a buddy,
and took some (tainted) meat home to eat up.

Got to face it girl, life could be worse!

You're doing pretty good...

Nice post!

Best,

ae7421f6.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You know the first bite you took you would have been feeling those critters wiggling around.....ACK! :shock: :naughty: :lol:

T
TTFishon
Nice fish Jeanna!!! Too bad you couldn't eat it. Cougar trout are excellent table fare.

B
bigsteel
excellent fish jeanna:clap::clap::clap:

J
JeannaJigs
My dad ate that thing up like it was the finest salmon. Lol. (he didn't know about the bugs, kept that to myself) he said it was good. It didn't go to waste.

R
rippin fish lips
JeannaJigs said:
My dad ate that thing up like it was the finest salmon. Lol. (he didn't know about the bugs, kept that to myself) he said it was good. It didn't go to waste.

Nice report Jeanna!! So is it true about Andy's boat gettin rear ended?? Or was that just one of those April fools jokes on Facebook that got me good!!? Nice fish, that top bow looks a lot like one that i got there one time. I kept a bleader Nate bow, had some Parasites on the fins, cooked it up and ate it!! best tasting trout is from cougar i believe!! in my own opinion. And it did taste like salmon except with a freshwater taste! lol

J
JeannaJigs
April fools, apparently no one knew what day it was cause a bunch of people were freaked out about it lol

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
April fools, apparently no one knew what day it was cause a bunch of people were freaked out about it lol

Yep, he sure fooled me. It was a good one. lol

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:

We had a good chuckle Over your text messages while on the water lol

R
rippin fish lips
TTFishon said:

yeeeahhhh! :D

T