Corky

R

ryemery

Where is the best place to buy corky's amd yarn. Online or local? Who has the best prices?

B

beaverfan

For corkies I would say Fisherman's in Oregon City or online would be your best bet.

J

JSpencer

Ryemery, i replied to your other, duplicate post in the salmon section. Can i suggest not making duplicate posts in multiple sections from here on out? a lot of people will just see it as spam and not respond when they check for new posts and see more than one of the exact same post (in different places) by the same person.

Just a friendly tip :)

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Kind of like a hen...pick one spot to lay the egg

Kind of like a hen...pick one spot to lay the egg

Ryemery, i replied to your other, duplicate post in the salmon section. Can i suggest not making duplicate posts in multiple sections from here on out? a lot of people will just see it as spam and not respond when they check for new posts and see more than one of the exact same post (in different places) by the same person.

Just a friendly tip :)

rymery;
Just to let you know in case you look for responses in the salmon section,I deleted that one due to double posting. JSpencer has the right of it,it is just so much easier for members to find posts they are interested in if it is in a category they are looking for. I guess it comes down to trusting that there will be a few responses to a new thread. Occasionally a thread will not get any responses at all,but rarely. No harm done,just a friendly heads up.

R

ryemery

Sorry I have only been on here a couple times and wasn't sure if people would read both spots.

J

JSpencer

Since the other one was deleted i'll re-reply (haha)

Dicks and Sports Authority both sell pre-packaged corkies for about a buck a package, the number in the pack depends on the size of the corkies. Yarn can also be purchased from both for about a buck and a half to 2 bucks a package, however for yarn i prefer going to bi-mart for store bought stuff. They have a larger selection. Bi-mart also lets you pick your own corkies and put them into a bag, 6 for a buck.