Cool EZ egg video

M

Mike123

Think Ima try these next time i go out! I always find them all over the rivers.
I've used Jensen eggs in the past but never EZ Eggs. They look killer.

http://www.ezeggs.com/EZ.wmv

M

Mike123

Hmm. Looks like the real thing except the blue ones of course.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.. though there's a pic of them in a coho's mouth! I'm not sure what the fish is thinking when they see blue eggs and want to eat them?? :lol:

B

BlackBass

Been fishing Ezeggs for years now, i almost consider them bait :) Very affective side drifting.

J

JeannaJigs

I had these in my backpack yesterday lol. I've only ever used them on the McKenzie, and haven't caught a thing with them...but...I really haven't used them much. i tied up some egg clusters with 'em, they do look pretty good.

M

Mike123

I had these in my backpack yesterday lol. I've only ever used them on the McKenzie, and haven't caught a thing with them...but...I really haven't used them much. i tied up some egg clusters with 'em, they do look pretty good.

You WHAT!?? You seen those guys side drifting ride ahead of us that caught 3 fish right...? :lol: Next time you better bust those things out!

T

Thuggin4Life

You 2 should just meet up and duke it out for a bit in person instead of constant bicker amoungst the 2 of you on the internet. Or just agree to disagree.

J

JeannaJigs

Lol I will bust 'em out next time for sure. Didn't even think about it. That backpack is a scary mess.

K

koboabe

EZ-Eggs are great... caught quite a few fish side drifting in the summer.
I like the salmon, Chart and bright red...
only downside is they are very buoyant

B

beaverfan

I just picked up my first pack of EZ Eggs today. Dick's was out of all but the chartreuse ones. Might try them tomorrow on the Wilson if I get sick of bobber and jiggin' it.

J

juggernaut506

Those look pretty good. I'll have to put them against the double cured eggs I make and see what works better.

Top Bottom