Columbia Springer 03-26-2011

T
Thuggin4Life
Computer fried and been using the cell phone for interet. My computer guy just hooked me up so now i can hook you guys up with the report. Me, Bfishing, and my buddy hit up the big river on saturday and managed to get this 21lber to the boat before 11. Not a bad little hen to put int he newly named "guide status". Going back up this sunday for one last go at it.

• emmc_downsized950326111656.jpg
C
capblack
nice work :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks. so 32v of you view this nad didn't say nothing huh. guess i aint giving out props no more for fish caught either. my rod my gear my boat my captianing. basicall an extra rod that was in my buddies hand. I played a big part of it. when you show some one how to fish and you are the captian a certian percentage of your skills plays into the equation. guess i didn't miss much wituout a computer. i quit. moving to ifish.

H
Hawk
Well Done Bro's.
She's a Beauty.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks hawk. always one to kick down some props. Haven't seen much reports from you in awhile you still geting out and getting to put in time on the water?

S
SALTYFISH
I Fish

I Fish

Nice fish, But I think thats a little extreme for not getin any props.the first dozen fish i put on here no one said any thing.And i thought u were already on I Fish? From what i seen they ain't any more friendly there, good luck with that!But really nice fish looks like u got one that got by the nets.

H
Hawk
Thuggin4Life said:
Thanks hawk. always one to kick down some props. Haven't seen much reports from you in awhile you still geting out and getting to put in time on the water?

Lately when the weather is decent i like to explore the BLM lands with my 4x4. Do some fishin' up there. I only take a few pics with my polaroid.

I still have quite a bit of family in CA, so i do some fishin' down thar. :)

Have a Great Evening Bro. :)

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah just been drinking think the odds should be more than 1 out of 33 though. yeah on i fish a bit but not much. just talking trash to the viewers.

T
TTFishon
Nice one dude!!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish andy. we need to slay some together one of these days!

S
SALTYFISH
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah just been drinking think the odds should be more than 1 out of 33 though. yeah on i fish a bit but not much. just talking trash to the viewers.

Cool I'm glad i didn't strike a nerve. It kinda seems like very few people on here have respect. It's funny how someone can make a great post with beautiful fish and a hand full of people will say any thing, then some one else will put up a post and everybody and there mother will give him/her props. Well i have always enjoyed your posts so i hope top see many more. O and i think u are the only person who has made posts of Colombia river springer's this year maybe people are jealous:think:

J
JeannaJigs
Props yo.

Or somethin.

I had something amazing to say but my brain is failing me.

S
SALTYFISH
JeannaJigs said:
Props yo.

Or somethin.

I had something amazing to say but my brain is failing me.

:lol: I hate brain farts:lol:

They stink the worst:rolleyes:

S
shimano22
Nice fish man! that is one species i have yet to hook up with here in Oregon hope to here in the next few weeks

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish bro!! and i know what you mean about drivin the boat and techin someone how to fish. I got that feeling for the fall nooks n coho :D Oh and gl sunday man!! I hope to see a report!!!!

G
GerbilManBoa
Nice fish man! I need to try to catch myself a nice springer!

M
metalfisher76
`Ats a beauty man! Good show!!

troutdude
troutdude
That's a great report bro. Good on you, for getting fellow fishin peeps into the pigs.

But dissin' the viewers (i.e. lurkers)...is that really a good way to rep OFF? Will that really make peeps want to view OFF, or simply make them go "somewhere" else? Just a thought...to keep it real [or dare I say it...keepin' it reel] lol.

T
Thuggin4Life
man i have a headeache. thanks guys. really glad i could get my buddy into that fish. thanks for looking.

R
rainbowfisherman
I havent been on in a couple of days and just saw this bad boy, well bad hen. Sweet looking fish and the "Guide Status" seems very appropriate