columbia river steelhead

B
boberdown
took a nice! 15 lb. steelie out of the columbia yesturday off the bank. when i first reeled up i thought it was going to be a salmon or native but wow it was a nice hatchery fish, caught a nice 8 lb native as well that i released, what a great day! spin n glow and prawns.

M
mgdguy
Nice fish!! :clap: :clap:

T
Troutier Bassier
Where did you catch that at? What spot? I live Close to you so I should be able to get there and Im a Steelhead Virgin. :(
Help me out.

18406ej
18406ej
Nice fish! Glad that you had a good day.

F
FishTastic
FANTASTIC!!:dance: Glad to see you had a very good day:D Feel free to contact me if you would like to show me that spot.

N
ninja2010
wowzer! what a beauty...

you sure look happy, and deservingly so. well done.

B
Bohemian
What fantastic looking fish! :clap::clap::clap:

K
koboabe
FishTastic said:
FANTASTIC!!:dance: Glad to see you had a very good day:D Feel free to contact me if you would like to show me that spot.

where are some good bank spots on the Oregon side of the Columbia?

C
chodathug
koboabe said:

Yeah I'm wondering the same! If anyone wouldn't mind sharing a few bank spots I would be much appreciative! (I'm hoping there is some spots on the oregon side that I could drift/bobber fish instead of plunking - if this is possible)

F
FishFinger
Congrats, that's a great hatchery fish.. Nicely done!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Happy bonkin'

Happy bonkin'

bobberdown;
Great looking fish, the smile says it all! Hope you have the same luck (skill) next time you go out. Make it a great bonkin' day!
Be safe.
Barb

B
boberdown
wahington side

wahington side

koboabe said:

i fish over at the frenchmans bar on washington side , it is very well worth the 44.00 for licence better bank spots/more fish!!! that comes with a parking permit for any state park in wash.
9 ft rod salmon rod 10 oz. lead spin n glow prawns and fish on go get em!!!