Columbia River fish samples, anyone?

J
JonT
My fianceé works at Columbia Riverkeeper here in Hood River and they are looking for samples. If any of you catch and keep fish in the Columbia from Savvy Island up to Bonneville Dam, and want to help donate tissue sample they'd really appreciate it. For more information email info@columbiariverkeeper.org - tight lines

JonT

S
Stradic2000
If you want free samples, hit Safeway over by the frozen food isle there's an old lady with meat on toothpicks. Bring about ten teeshirts and enjoy the buffet!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Stradic2000 said:
If you want free samples, hit Safeway over by the frozen food isle there's an old lady with meat on toothpicks. Bring about ten teeshirts and enjoy the buffet!
Is there a reason for your rudeness? This member is obviously trying to help further the research needed to keep the Columbia River healthy for our fish. If you do not have anything worthwhile to contribute, please do not post anything.
JonT, I apologize for his rudeness and hope more mature members respond.

S
Stradic2000
Well Raincatcher.... Let's see here, you deleted my thread over in the For Sale forum "because I needed 3 more posts to sell here".... That's RUDE to delete all the info I had posted over 3 posts, a little petty, no???? Someone needs to get a life. Don't harass members over 3 posts, it's petty and completely pointless. Look you got what you wanted, I posted 3+ posts, you should be thrilled and doing backflips! Seemed so important to you I post 3 more times. So urgently important that it was worth deleting an entire page worth of product info.

Tip: Next time instead of deleting someone's listing. Try asking politely if they can bring their post count up by 3 posts. Then, if they don't delete their listing AFTER, OH, LET'S SAY A WEEK OR SO MAYBE! You didn't even give me 8 hours to post 3 times!!! You did it BACKWARDS. You don't go off n' delete someone's listing that features a full page of product info, information I had to look up twice because of YOU.

You deleted all my info I had listed over 3 posts! WTF? If you can't moderate a forum, if it's too difficult, get someone else to do it.

Last edited:
B
Big3d
You need a little change of attitude bro. No need to waste everyone's time with dumb answers...

D
DrTheopolis
Tip: Read the rules that you agreed to... like the one that says I can't launch into the insulting attack that you so richly deserve... but see, I agreed to follow someone's rules when I joined their website. Doesn't matter whether I agree with them or not.

D
DrTheopolis
And thinking about it -- you OFFering advice on how to be "polite" while you flagrantly violate the rules (THAT YOU AGREED TO) of a private website is...

priceless.

YOU screwed up. Not Raincatcher. Not anyone else. YOU.

Yet no apologies, just b*tching?

Really?