Columbia river bound!

C
colbypearson
There has never been a time so far in my fishing career that i am more ready to go fish this hard, Tomorrow I will be on my way up to the Columbia River to fish against the best anglers in my age group that live in the state. Its the first time i will have had to fish against other anglers only my age because I have fished adult tournaments since, hard to believe even for me since I was 11! State then regionals and hopefully I can make it all the way To the High school National/World Championship in Arkansas!

Anyways now's the time to get out there and do what i do best.......

High School State Championship for Oregon! thought I would share before I headed north :)

I know O.F.F will be pullin' for me I plan to make you proud HAHA!

Time to do work, Its almost go time!

K
ketts05
Give 'em hell

B
BobbiDollPDX
Oh my gosh Colby are you gonna go punk a bunch of high school kids? Geesh, what a bully.

Just kidding man, good luck!

C
colbypearson
Thanks guys! states just the beginning i want to take this circuit all the way HOME! nationals that is!

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
Thanks guys! states just the beginning i want to take this circuit all the way HOME! nationals that is!

Will be lookin for that postcard From Arkansas go school em Bassmaster!

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Will be lookin for that postcard From Arkansas go school em Bassmaster!

:lol::D Thanks Dave!

brandon4455
brandon4455
yeah what he said, give em' hell bro. bank some of those big smallies and show them why we call you colby bassmaster. :clap: let me know how you place when it's done. can't wait for the killer fish stories.

Last edited:
R
ryan808
good luck Colby.

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
good luck Colby.

Thanks Ryan! I have that rod in tow and trust me dude i was in need of that thing, Im fishing that a big chunk of the time so far it has made to be a KILLER reaction rod!

T
Troutier Bassier
Have you pre-fished it yet?
good luck.

C
colbypearson
Troutier Bassier said:
Have you pre-fished it yet?
good luck.

nope no prefishing!

R
ryan808
colbypearson said:
Thanks Ryan! I have that rod in tow and trust me dude i was in need of that thing, Im fishing that a big chunk of the time so far it has made to be a KILLER reaction rod!

Im glad it worked out, its nice to see the rod in use. Funny you say reaction rod, I got one ready to get built just for that purpose. Its funny, usually people get the bait for the rod, but in my case I build a rod for the bait. :lol:

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Im glad it worked out, its nice to see the rod in use. Funny you say reaction rod, I got one ready to get built just for that purpose. Its funny, usually people get the bait for the rod, but in my case I build a rod for the bait. :lol:

awesome, i have a lot of 3-4.5lb largemouth on the rod so far but i want to get a 6lb smallie!!!!!!

N
Noahk
Good luck Colby! Where abouts are you fishing?

C
colbypearson
Noahk said:
Good luck Colby! Where abouts are you fishing?

out of hood river

brandon4455
brandon4455
duuude. just a tip.. i know you probably don't need any but, i went to the willy recently and the crawads are out already. so start throwing craw baits at em!!

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
duuude. just a tip.. i know you probably don't need any but, i went to the willy recently and the crawads are out already. so start throwing craw baits at em!!

that is the plan all stocked up they are doing the same thing up north of you too!

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
that is the plan all stocked up they are doing the same thing up north of you too!

time to bust some bonzeback ass with jigs!! >:]

S
skunk
Go get 'em. We're pulling fo ya.

L
lilsalmon
Good Luck Colby!!!!!:yay::yay: Go kick some Bass!!!!! Did someone already say that cuz it is probably sooo overused :D