Coho sure is slow . . .

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Sandy is low and warm . 1 good rain and it should turn the river into a maddhouse for sure . Any other ideas on that ? Last one I got was after the last rain , at the garbage hole . Copper Blue Fox . Picked one up at Cedar but lost it at the bank .

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Crazy Oregonians!

Crazy Oregonians!

Welcome to the forum and the waiting game. We tend to get impatient for the rain at this time of year,don't we? Crazy Oregonians! :whistle: I love it! :dance: We're all just waiting for the skies to open up and fill the rivers. Personally,I would love to see a substantial amount rather than an afternoon of the drizzles.
Good fishing to all! :yay::yay::yay:

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
I just set up an old fly rod ive had for years and i really want to (GOTTA ! ! !) wack one on it . Its drivin me nuts ! !

B
bigdog
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
I just set up an old fly rod ive had for years and i really want to (GOTTA ! ! !) wack one on it . Its drivin me nuts ! !

Welcome to the forum and yes we need some rain need some rain bad. There are fish out there to be had but it is slow right now thats for sure.

K
Kodiak
if this next batch of rain doesn't get it done then we should go out in the middle of the night and turn on peoples garden hoses that live next to the river and see if that would help!

B
beaverfan
Looks like Thursday could be a good day. Looks like a fairly steady shot of rain.

B
bigdog
Well that sucks bad just hope friday is as good then seeings how I have to work on thursday. Can't call in beings it is payday this thursday, other wise believe me I would lol.