Coho in the Rogue

T
the salmon kid
what time does coho open in the rogue because i have been fishing with some egg pattern glow bugs on my fly pole lately and i have been catching a couple coho and i don't know when the season opens so i have been putting them back into the river so what time does coho open and plus most of them are native any way i just want to know just in case i catch a hatchery
the first one and last are Chinook and the one in the middle is a coho and it was dark for being a early fish

• 1ag.jpg
  • 1jm.jpg
  • 1021.jpg
Last edited:
T
the salmon kid
figured it out i call odfw and they said that COHO SEASON IN THE ROGUE STARTS AUGUST 1ST AND ENDS DECEMBER 31ST PER ZONE REGULATIONS ALL NON-ADIPOSE FISHCLIPED COHO MUST BE RELEASED UNHARMED AND TUEVILLE IS RESTRICTED TO ARTIFICIAL FLYS

C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
figured it out i call odfw and they said that COHO SEASON IN THE ROGUE STARTS AUGUST 1ST AND ENDS DECEMBER 31ST PER ZONE REGULATIONS ALL NON-ADIPOSE FISHCLIPED COHO MUST BE RELEASED UNHARMED AND TUEVILLE IS RESTRICTED TO ARTIFICIAL FLYS

hey chad i want to go salmon fishing withy ou send me a pm on any of the sites we are both on here or youtube.. and elt me know when your going i willg et tags etc... let me know ;)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go,Chad! You are truly gifted.