Coho fishing

D
Derick
Hello all,

I am looking for some drift fishing info for coho on the lower clack. I can find my own holes to fish, but I am looking for some tips on what kind of bait to use. I have only ever fishing for coho with spinners with no luck so I am going to try my hand at drifting which seems to be a good idea with really low water on the clack, but I honostly have no clue on what is productive for coho in terms of bait/lure setup.

T
Troutcatcher
Derick said:
Hello all,

I am looking for some drift fishing info for coho on the lower clack. I can find my own holes to fish, but I am looking for some tips on what kind of bait to use. I have only ever fishing for coho with spinners with no luck so I am going to try my hand at drifting which seems to be a good idea with really low water on the clack, but I honostly have no clue on what is productive for coho in terms of bait/lure setup.

Drifting eggs,, The sandy is much better for spinners than the clack. Or you can try the bowling alley hole on the clack and drift yarn, once they get past there they get lock jaw:lol:

C
cwsmith
how long do you think we have to wait before targeting silvers on the lower clack?

T
tnffishman
If we get some rain we should be seein them show up in a couple weeks

kidholiday
kidholiday
:pray:Sounds good to me. I am going to hit up the Sandy with some spinners. I am hopeing this is the year I can get my first salmon:pray::pray::dance:

Diehard
Diehard
eggs,eggs and some more eggs and if that doesn't work try some more eggs" under bobber or drift fishing. if you can get a cast long enough with your setup try drifting eggs with no weight i have had fish just hammer me with this method works good when there spooky experiment with different size egg clusters still a couple a wk's to go don't waste your eggs now unless you have plenty of them to burn gd luck