Coho and steelhead oooh yaa!!

T
the salmon kid
i had a great time this weekend at the hatchery and chief hole fishing with jigs and flys and i ended up getting a bunch of coho all where released but one and one steel head and i managed to catch frankenfish this weekend too:D:D

• tn (1).jpg
  • tn (5).jpg
  • tn (4).jpg
  • tn (2).jpg
  • tn (3).jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish bro you slayed em!

kirkster
kirkster
Way ta go dude.thanks for sharin the pics

T
the salmon kid
i hooked over 10 coho this weekend using a olive green and black bonker jig under a bober and they loved it!! .the coho up at the hatchery where awesome in the morning but as the evening progressed the bite really slowed down. and for the steelhead there was 7 hooked and 1 landed on purple ugly bugs or roe with shrinp pink yarn on the bottom

H
Hawk
Those are Beauties Bro.
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

P
Phil_Bud
Nice job bud. How many coho you get? were you gettin um on ur fly rod or with the jigs..?

T
the salmon kid
Phil_Bud said:
Nice job bud. How many coho you get? were you gettin um on ur fly rod or with the jigs..?

i got 10 coho and they where on a mixture of fly pole and spinning rod
4 on a fly rod and 6 on my spinning rod and we where using bonker jigs it is a green jig with some olive black and green rabbit chasers and some Cristal flash for the body

M
MIKE (YGA)
young slay

I
Ifishforfood
right on!! wish i lived near a salmon hole!!!

T
the salmon kid
i only go to the fishing hole on the weekends and i don't drive so i can only get there if a buddy takes me , and i will be going there tomorrow
wish me luck

brandon4455
brandon4455
the salmon kid said:
i only go to the fishing hole on the weekends and i don't drive so i can only get there if a buddy takes me , and i will be going there tomorrow
wish me luck

good luvk bro hope you land some beauties. a lot of the fish are pretty dark now though take care,

brandon

T
the salmon kid
thanks i will be posting the picks on my next thread '' coho on lite tackle''

because i will be trying to catch them on a 2 1/2 ft ultra lite crappie pole with 6 lb Berkly mono ,,
trying to set a personal record for myself hope it works