Coffenbury lake

F
fish_on!!!
Anyone kno anything about the boat rentals at this lake price an hour do they have motors or any info about the rentals there would helpful! Thanks

M
Mmfh
I could be wrong but the last few times we have been there over the last few years I haven't seen any activity at the boat rental house.

When they were going full steam they didn't have but a few to rent but not much activity lately.

Mm

D
DoGGieFish
I was out there two weeks ago with the family...They have canoes, row boats and some foot paddle boats...25 bucks for the first hour 10 after that..We caught about 10 rainbows in about two hours...It was a great day until the wind picked up and we couldnt row back in...LOL...never fear they will come drag your butts back in....

M
Mmfh
DoGGieFish said:
I was out there two weeks ago with the family...They have canoes, row boats and some foot paddle boats...25 bucks for the first hour 10 after that..We caught about 10 rainbows in about two hours...It was a great day until the wind picked up and we couldnt row back in...LOL...never fear they will come drag your butts back in....
Those rainbows were caught in the middle from the boat?
Worms?
Bottom?
Bobber?
My kids are getting to the age where they would rather play their hand held video games than go fishing with Dad :(
Trying to get it figured out before we go to increase the odds of them catching something.

Thanks for the info!

Mm

D
DoGGieFish
Paddle out around the first bend on the right side...You will see a couple dead trees in the water and 1 live tree that has fallen anchor it 25 or so yards from there and throw ur line out towards the direction the tree is pointing into the lake...I wanted to make sure and catch some fish for my daughter so I was using power bait rainbow glitter...The rainbows there love it...Caught so many went through the intire jar almost...lol...good luck..

M
Mmfh
That sounds like a great place to take my kids!

I will try exactly as you have said, Thanks very much!!

Mm

D
DoGGieFish
No problem...Good Luck..