Coastal lakes

M
mosd
have any of the coastal lakes been fishing any good? i would fish any of the rivers but there all blown out as well as the high mountain lakes are still froze over...

M
mosd
54 views but no one know whats good for fishing on the coast, at least some of yall would know if munsel in florence is fishing well, or some of the other lakes nearby.. guess not

R
RunWithSasquatch
I dont fish the lakes, but I would bet there is decent fishing to be had. Typically warmer over there than in the valley, so water temp is sure to be a few degrees higher making for a better bite:pray:

B
Bass Ackwards
Devils lake has been pretty good lately.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
M
meluvtrout
Try Cape Meares Lake.

M
michigan_transplant
I heard good things from Olalla. Friend limited fairly easily!!

R
rippin fish lips
Bass Ackwards said:
Devils lake has been pretty good lately.

I caught my first fish ever on the first cast using orange power bait, at that lake. A nice one to.

B
Bass Ackwards
Sinkline said:
Hey BA, I waved to a guy standing on a dock while I was in my tube a few weeks back, was that you?

You won't see Jim or I on the lake until late Fall, or early Winter now that they have the fresh stockers in. We caught some nice carryovers the last few months but not a lot of numbers.

Good luck to ya this season!

MOSD, sorry, I don't fish anything on the coast that far south. If I did I would share with ya.

Randy

Yep, that was me! a lot of boats out now since they stocked it. Good luck too you too.