Coastal chrome

Diehard
Diehard
hey just thought i would share some pics with you guys/galsif i can get them up headed out at five this morn 11-29 got to my spot aparently not just my spot ok next spot well what do you no theres a little elbow room here ok lets try a jig no luck lets try some corkies no luck ok lets try the bobber and eggs bam nine and a half pound chromer what a fight cast cast and some more casts the eggs aint workn anymore flame orange corky and yarn bam chrome hen six and a half pounds fought just as hard as the bigger fish what a killer day just went fishn cause its way better than layin around all day coastal chrome baby:dance:

Y
youngbuck307
o hell yea man way to go hope to get into some friday!

M
metalmania
Nice work man:clap:, hopefully the rivers don't rise in the next few days and I can get some myself:D:pray:.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice fish, and man they are bright!

M
mgdguy
Beauties! :clap: :clap:

Wow that report needs a breath or two in it ;)

M
Mike123
NICE! It's that time... :cool:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
WooHoo!

WooHoo!

WooHoo! :dance: Very nice,and you look sooo excited in your pic. :lol: Hopefully my turn is coming next month at the LBM Drift OFF. Save me one,huh?

Diehard
Diehard
yahoo

yahoo

i actually was very excited a just about beat the steering wheel around the steering column while leavn the fishn hole hope nobody saw me i got those fish all cleaned up and that little hen had a huge pile of eggs in'er bonus:D p.s. not much of a smiler but ill try harder in future posts can't wait til next wknd hope we get some water though rivers are a little clear and gettin shallow

M
Mike123
Diehard said:
i actually was very excited a just about beat the steering wheel around the steering column while leavn the fishn hole hope nobody saw me i got those fish all cleaned up and that little hen had a huge pile of eggs in'er bonus:D p.s. not much of a smiler but ill try harder in future posts can't wait til next wknd hope we get some water though rivers are a little clear and gettin shallow

Really already has ton of ripe eggs? Fall fish maybe?

Diehard
Diehard
nice ones

nice ones

yes they almost seemed loose already perfect eggs got over two handfuls cureing as we speak my friend told me they would be good before i even got into her im suprised to

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice Fish! :clap::clap::clap: Talk about Chrome!

C
Chrome_Chaser
Good looking chromers. Congrats!!

M
metalfisher76
Diehard said:
yes they almost seemed loose already perfect eggs got over two handfuls cureing as we speak my friend told me they would be good before i even got into her im suprised to

Nice fish man!
Winter steel enter the river sexually mature, unlike summers. So most of your winters will have eggs ready for the curing.

B
bigdog
Good job you are spreading the joy of hope for this coming weekend. Lets see if friday will bring us some lol

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Road rage...NOT!!

Road rage...NOT!!

Diehard said:

:lol: I would have paid to see that! :lol: It's good to hear I'm not the only loose nut behind the wheel after having a good day on the water. :dance:

R
radiation
Where?

Where?

Dare I ask, but where did you catch those beauties? I am still trying to catch one myself.:pray:

S
Steelheader84
And thats how it done. Sweet Day:dance: