coastal bassin

D
daehleets
Went in search of some bass last weekend. Happend to tie into a few. Pound fer pound good fightin fish! ala3.jpg

T
TTFishon
Nice smallie!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Looks like a texas rigged wiggler did the trick! gonna fire up some moe of that bait here today they are startin to bite again here after the post spawn ,billions of babies around late spawn everything is almost 2 months behind . those smallies are very impressive fighters:D

D
daehleets
Finneus Polebender said:
Looks like a texas rigged wiggler did the trick! gonna fire up some moe of that bait here today they are startin to bite again here after the post spawn ,billions of babies around late spawn everything is almost 2 months behind . those smallies are very impressive fighters:D

I hear ya. seems like everthing being late is the name of the game nowdays. Seen your post on the 4 lb test steelie. Awesome!!! and yes the smallies do seem to have a soft spot for the "mah hah magic" bait when rigged texas style.

D
daehleets
Thank ya ttfishon

F
Finneus Polebender
daehleets said:
I hear ya. seems like everthing being late is the name of the game nowdays. Seen your post on the 4 lb test steelie. Awesome!!! and yes the smallies do seem to have a soft spot for the "mah hah magic" bait when rigged texas style.

Thats what I got my 2+ lber on at my pond too can't wait to burn up the rest of that first order on the mighty U be interesting to see how many could be caught on one bait ,that stuff is really tough have only lost 1 to fish all the rest to snags.