C'mon lurkers...become OFF members!

troutdude
troutdude
Hey folks, we're nearing the 4,000 membership mark! Only 42 new members to go.

So, c'mon lurkers...this is a great site w/ lots o' friendly peeps. What are you waiting for? Won't you help us reach our current goal of 4,000 OFF'ers???

:clap::clap::clap:

M
Moe
yeah come on join!!

D
Drew9870
No doubt, I've fished with a handful of people that lurk the forums, even today I talked to a guy today who stopped and asked if I was the guy holding the 35lb Carp in my PB pic, I said yep, what's your screen name, he said he only lurks, I told him he needs to sign up ASAP, lol.

So if you are reading this, it is always nice to see more people from the Salem area signed up, let alone anyone else from around the whole world! Always nice to to see a new type of scenery in the background of some bloody (or not bloody) fish.

M
mrlindeman
WE DONT BITE!!!! lol lol come on folks sign up. All the cool fishing kids are doin it! :) Really though its a great community and your missin out.

B
BOXOR
Moe said:
yeah come on join!!

Just did...the site's been really helpful so far. I'm sure it will be even better as I get more involved.

M
mrlindeman
Fish on Fish on I caught one!!!! Welcome to our community BOXOR :)

J
JAFO
I admit i've been lurking since last summer.
I just didn't know how someone from Boise would
fit in on this sight. I suppose I should go to meet & greet huh?

B
bigsteel
JAFO said:
I admit i've been lurking since last summer.
I just didn't know how someone from Boise would
fit in on this sight. I suppose I should go to meet & greet huh?

Its all good,we all have the same thing in common FISHING..its nice to hear some reports from other states

N
ninja2010
welcome jafo and boxor... i'm sure you'll hv an even greater experience now that you can contribute and share - that is the heart and soul of this forum - members helping members and sharing their ups and downs whether fishing related or not.

and jafo, when you cross the border to fish in oregon, you'll have more than 3000 fishing buddies you can give a shout out to.

J
JAFO
Thanks for the welcome. I spent 20 years living on the Salmon River
here in Idaho. Probably caught some of the same fish you guys
caught and released. They are pretty beat up when they get here and
don't taste anything like what they do over there. You guys are lucky
you can catch a fresh fish that tastes good!!

E
eightweight
Looks like you guys talked another lurker into joining...moved to corvallis for the winter until my season in AK starts up again...I pretty much live to fish and fish to live. I've read some pretty good stuff on here and thought it about time to contribute...

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to all, who have recently joined!

WOOT WOOT!!! :clap::clap::clap:

H
Hoser
I just joined about twenty minutes ago. Still trying to find my way around this site. So far it looks pretty cool.
Mike

R
rippin fish lips
Yes join you lurks! :p this place is awesome!

N
ninja2010
eightweight said:
Looks like you guys talked another lurker into joining...moved to corvallis for the winter until my season in AK starts up again...I pretty much live to fish and fish to live. I've read some pretty good stuff on here and thought it about time to contribute...

welcome, eightweight... soooo, you a fly guy?