cline falls

C
chillfish420
hey yall im plannin on fishing cline falls tomorrow afternoon, anyone want to join?

troutdude
troutdude
It's been over 30 years, since I've been in that area. Wish I could join ya...beautiful country.

Good luck tomorrow.

S
skunk
Have fun, I love fishing just below there. I'm going to try and make it end of Feb, hopefully some little black stones are out.

T
troutfisherman
chillfish420 said:
hey yall im plannin on fishing cline falls tomorrow afternoon, anyone want to join?

where is cline falls ????

C
chillfish420
Its right outside Redmond on your way to sisters on hwy 126

F
FishFinger
Are you hitting any of the Eagle Crest stretch up river from the park or the pockets below the bridge? I love that area, and have family and friends near by.

C
chillfish420
ya know im not quite sure where im going to fish yet. ive never gone there so im just gunna see what i can do and enjoy the beautiful scenery :D

C
chillfish420
well guys i spent a couple hours there yesterday afternoon, i didn't get any bites or anything but i got in some good practice casting my new fly rod and watched a guy about get attacked by a goose! haha. Even though i didn't catch anything i had an awesome time and got some good info for where to go when i get my waders from the valley.