clearwater picking up!!

R
ryno28
well went agin to clearwater and this time walked up river and this time i caught nothing.. but my girlfriend and her friend were catchin some nice ones the big one of the day was a nice little 14 incher but together i think they caught 6 fish and all i got was a little 5 inch stick fish and everyone knows they're not good fighters lol well i just thought that if people were looking for a nice little spot to fish that clearwater has bugs on the water and fish are jumpin

RYNO28

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice! Only fished cleawater one time in the middle of the summer. Only luck I had was fishing from the opposite bank.

R
ryno28
oh yea i fished that same spot a lot last year and always caught something i like it plus they fixed it up and i think better fishing will be there this year i hope lol!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah whats been going on down there is the gate still closed during the day?

R
ryno28
oh no its open now and it looks great the boat ramp is now by its self and other parking is on the other side of a cannel they put in its a must see way better than it was

T
Thuggin4Life
Man now I have to go see. Is the rock bar still below the ramp where everyone goes in the summer to party and swim? I need to get some river rock for some landscaping projects around my house. I'm gonna have to take the dog down there on wednesday when I get paid.vWhat is the purpose of this canal?

R
ryno28
yea the rock bar is still there i fished off it last week and nothing.. but i'm not quite sure what canal is for but it look nice and i seen that the dogs realy like it lol i bet your pup would like it too

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Man now I have to go see. Is the rock bar still below the ramp where everyone goes in the summer to party and swim? I need to get some river rock for some landscaping projects around my house. I'm gonna have to take the dog down there on wednesday when I get paid.vWhat is the purpose of this canal?

I'm pretty sure the canal is the same canal that feeds the Booth Kelly pond off 5th st in springfield. They've been doing work on the canal at the pond too. As for the purpose. I don't know. Years ago the mill needed the water to feed the pond but they don't use it any more.

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh the mill race gotcha.