Clackamette Park fishing season.

A
andrewx
Me and my family have been moving to Oregon for 2 months and we want to find out some place to go fishing,so i found a place name CLACKAMETTE PARK..but i can't found the information about it.. like the fishing season .

So can anybody please help me to get that information?:pray:
Tks so much :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

W
wozniasm
Welcome to the forum!
What kind of fishing are you interested in? Trout, Steelhead, Salmon?
If you'll be here around January, the steelhead will be running for sure.
Clackamette park is right on the Willamette River and at the mouth of the Clackamas River. I assume you're in a motor home which is who camps there.

brandon4455
brandon4455
welcome! to find regulations on this area pick up a fishing regulations book at your local spots/outdoor store,walmart or bi-mart to find legal fishing seasons,what you can and can't keep plus all the details in between

W
waco
You have just across the street fisherman marine outdoor store tell then you are new in the area and they will help you!! But I can tell you that is where the clackamas river dumps out to the willamette river and winter steelhead are already on their way up stream to the upper clackamas!! I have seen people plunking in the mouth of the clackamas good luck!!

A
andrewx
wozniasm said:
What kind of fishing are you interested in? Trout, Steelhead, Salmon?
Oh me and my family interested in Salmon, so can you tell me the season of Salmon fish in Clakamette Park plz?

W
waco
We are not having salmon until next spring!!!! Your best bet would be steelhead!!

A
andrewx
so do you guys know another place to get some Tasty salmon ? Let me know tks :)...and give me the address and phone no. if you have....near tigard,OREGON

A
andrewx
no i mean the NEXT YEAR SALMON SEASON in CLACKAMETTE PARK ...do you know about it?

E
eugene1
Look into Spring Chinook also known as "Springers". They'll be coming in next spring, lots of 'em hopefully. Guys do OK on the bank there or if you can get into a boat there is a zoo awaiting you! I've never smelled so much 2 stroke fumes in the air as I did up at Clackamette park during springer season.