Clackamas??

C

cchinook

clack

clack

to early - 30 yrs. of experience tells me end of May for springers galore ! although this year I will start end of Apr. - bobber and eggs , live sandshrimp = B.B.Q. Milo MacIver State Park

B
Hey thanks for the heads up! Trip fell through anyway...
If you ever feel the need to put that 30 years of experience to work teaching a young guy how it's done, let me know! haha Send me a PM and I will always be free to go chase some fish!

C

cchinook

[email protected]

[email protected]

forget bass ! -- I have trained lots of anglers - e- mail me at [email protected] yahoo.com and I can help you fill your freezer and smoker this year - to early yet - my season starts mid - Apr. - to
mid Dec. - Clack. - Sandy - Bonniville Dam - Wilson - Trask - not a sturgeon fan - they are to easy- have boat , but the bank has kicked my boats rear every time - the Clack. rules and the rest drool -

R

Ritchie

Well this is my first season fishing, and i wanted to know if you guys would recomend any bait, or lures to catch crappie bass, and shad, ive tried the worms and no luck also im fishing by the over close to the willamet where the two rivers meet.