Clackamas Guide?

H
Herefishyfishy
Can anyone recommend a guide for the Clackamas? After spending hundreds of hours the last few months chasing the winters with no luck I've finally decided its time for some help! If you guys have any recommendations I would appreciate it!

B
bigsteel
david johnson

Y
youngbuck307
If i were you i would see if alan (osmo) has his guide stuff goin yet he knows that river better than anyone i know.... for sure he would be the one i would go with!!!!

O
osmosis
The coast guard is still taking their time going over my paperwork.

Johnson used to be a clackamas guide years ago, but now he is based out of tillamook and fishes the coastal rivers. I havent seen him on the clack yet this winter.

Bob Toman would be my only reccomendation for that river. That's for dang sure.

H
Herefishyfishy
osmosis said:

Johnson used to be a clackamas guide years ago, but now he is based out of tillamook and fishes the coastal rivers. I havent seen him on the clack yet this winter.

Thanks guys, I'll look him up.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
If spending 150 bucks is cool with you to catch a fish out of a boat ..........cool . bank fish dude , and save your buck and a half till you buy a drift boat . then spend some money , and see the guide on the river the next day , in your own boat . damm , this just goes to far to type . guides dont give a crap about a bankers slot . they float on in and fish it as if it was open water . I hate guides . so there .

H
halibuthitman
osmosis said:

waitin on the coast gaurd.... if I had a dollar for everytime Ive said that..... If your in a hurry It wouldn't hurt to call and check on the status of your paper work, every time I have they seem to all of a sudden get it done, could,t hurt. a lot of the paperwork is proccessed by reservist, and for the most part they are pretty cool about bumping paperwork if you ask nice...

O
osmosis
Yeah, I was thinking about calling them tomorrow now I'll make sure I do. They are pretty bad about updating the status online!