Clackamas chrome

Diehard
Diehard
went out fishing today on the clackamas got a nice fish 11 to 12lbs of solid chrome this fish tore me up it took at least fifteen minutes to rustle this fish up on the bank what a blast i was just about ready to give up and call it a day the sun had just ducked behind the trees so i threw on one more glob of eggs and bam bobber down this fish comes up out of the water like four feet and starts headn for the ocean these fish seem to be big this yr i caught one last wknd and on the scale it went almost 14 1/2 lbs thats the biggest one i ever caught out of the clack trophy fish and also a hatchery well hope you enjoy the pic if i can get it up dial up sucks but its cheap:cool:

F
Fishtopher
Diehard said:
went out fishing today on the clackamas got a nice fish 11 to 12lbs of solid chrome this fish tore me up it took at least fifteen minutes to rustle this fish up on the bank what a blast i was just about ready to give up and call it a day the sun had just ducked behind the trees so i threw on one more glob of eggs and bam bobber down this fish comes up out of the water like four feet and starts headn for the ocean these fish seem to be big this yr i caught one last wknd and on the scale it went almost 14 1/2 lbs thats the biggest one i ever caught out of the clack trophy fish and also a hatchery well hope you enjoy the pic if i can get it up dial up sucks but its cheap:cool:

Nice fish! doesn't really look like eggs on the setup in the pic though?

Diehard
Diehard
other rod

other rod

yah your write that was another rod i had along with me i set the fish next to it because it gives an idea of the size of the fish when im lookn at my pics later on pautzkes cure i love the stuff great egg cure

B
bigsteel
nice fish man:clap::clap:

M
mgdguy
Nice chrome! :clap: :clap: Yes,this season has been good :D

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice job landing that chrome beauty:clap::clap::clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man!