Civil War game - great way to watch!

troutdude

troutdude

For several years, I have watched the annual Civil War game on a real BIG SCREEN...at The Pix Theater in downtown Albany. WORDS: Warm, DRY, and NO traffic!

:cool::cool::cool:

Here's the deal...only $5 per seat. HOWEVER, they are not licensed to show the game. So, each ticket is redeemable for $5 in concessions food. (I.E. the seats are FREE!!!). :):)

So, for any OFFers who aren't planning a fishing trip that day...let's see how many of us we can squeeze into the theater!

The kickoff is at 12:30, on Saturday December 4th. To get your tickets, just go here and click on the "events" tab. Then click on the buy button. Easy!

http://www.albanypix.com/

Hope to see you there...Beavers or Ducks. :dance::dance::clap::clap:

C

Coastaldweller

The Ducks will get a better work out in with a regular practice.... :p

J

Johnny Southpaw

The Ducks will get a better work out in with a regular practice.... :p

Ouch! That's not nice! Yeah, the Beavers have choked this year, and they don't have Phil Knights endless money to help with recruitment, exposure and equipment, and will probably get skinned this civil war, but damn it, can there be NO LOVE between the two programs? It's worse than the Auburn v. Alabama rivalry (i got my masters from Auburn). At any rate, I love college football, especially this time of year. I'm hoping for an Auburn v. Oregon championship matchup, and I hope the ducks get quacked.

S

skunk

That sounds like fun, but my company picked that day for the christmas party :(. and most of the employees are football fans. I hope the game ends before the party starts so I can at least watch at home.

Top Bottom