Chip OFF the old block, But TR has the hot hand today!

F
Finneus Polebender
Got the call this mornin at work , basstopia in the afternoon . Went out and Met TR Ryan 808 and his son and hit the water on a beautiful afternoon . Ryan was a bit behind so TR and I fished the dock till they arrived and within 10 minutes the Jig master stuck two beauties a 3lb 12 oz and a 4lb 8 oz both fat with eggs! P3070370.jpgP3070371.jpgP3070373.jpgP3070372.jpg That got his day started I missed what turned out to be the only swimbait bite all day then Ryan and his son showed up and we fired up the motor and headed for the back 40. Did not take long and Ryan and son were having a ball ,and well TR caught so many bass today I lost count . Ryans son was having a great time reeling in pesky1,2,3 then almost a 4 lber, but today belonged to TR he nailed two over 5 lbs. I spent most of my time hung up or unhooking TRs fish ,when I wasn't snappin pictures of one happy little guy, I did manage 1 fish and lost another while on picture duty but so Awesome to see a youngster catching big bass. So without further delay here come the pics

F
Finneus Polebender
First Ryans son Isiah. P3070374.jpgP3070377.jpgP3070375.jpgP3070378.jpgP3070379.jpgP3070376.jpg

C
colbypearson
GOOD DAY, even with the tweaked hand hes rippin em up! good job dude can't wait to head up that way!..... tournament shasta/whiskeytown for me this weekend

F
Finneus Polebender
P3070380.jpgP3070390.jpgP3070392.jpgP3070391.jpgP3070393.jpgP3070394.jpgP3070383.jpgP3070382.jpgP3070381.jpgP3070395.jpgA few more of Isiah

F
Finneus Polebender
Now for the Jig Master including 2 over 5lbs, and my pesky three lber. P3070387.jpgP3070384.jpgP3070385.jpgP3070389.jpgP3070386.jpgP3070388.jpg little sumthin sumthin for Colby and Shane to dream about LOL

T
tomriker
Atleast we didn't get skunked! That's for coming guys

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Atleast we didn't get skunked! That's for coming guys

I tried my darndest till I followed your lead ,and thank you my friend another perfect one!

L
lilsalmon
good job you guys!!!!!

R
ryan808
Thank you again TR and FP (camera man) :D, you guys really made my boys day. Good day fishing with good people. :clap: TR had put us on more fish in 2 hours than a full day of fishing anywhere else.

F
fishkilla
Hey where do you guys catch bass that big?

T
tomriker
fishkilla said:
Hey where do you guys catch bass that big?

those were just babys! i know a guy that knows a guy

G
GerbilManBoa
Where did you catch them? What kind of jigs were you using???

T
tomriker
I just used a Booya jig with a crawdad looking trailer, it's a private pond

H
Hawk
Those are some reel beauties bro's.
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:
It was a wonderful day...

T
TTFishon
Wow! Looks like an epic day on the water! Nice fish guys!

N
nwkiller
wow, guys what a day!!! TR look like your finger aint slowing your down, nice fish bud....and for the little man, wow what a day u had, way to get it done!

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
Thank you again TR and FP (camera man) :D, you guys really made my boys day. Good day fishing with good people. :clap: TR had put us on more fish in 2 hours than a full day of fishing anywhere else.

The only thing better than catchin fish myself is a little guy smiling ear to ear catchin fish , TR has a way of making everyones day out there , and thank you for all the great rods.

R
ryan808
My sons asks me this morning, "we going fishing again dad", what can I say... Off to fish again. I hope the ultra light rods work out for you, after fighting those fish off Isaiah's ultralight, I think I'm going to build another for me.. I'm planning that build we talked about, I'll hit you up with the details. TR I hope the wifies rod works out too, what other way to have its first run landing a pesky 5 lber. :D

T
troutramp
GerbilManBoa said:
Where did you catch them? What kind of jigs were you using???

how did you hold the pole ? can I get gps co-ordinates? will you take me there and hook the fish for me?
I will just finish asking all of gerbilmans questions for him so he doesn't have to anything

T
tomriker
troutramp said:
how did you hold the pole ? can I get gps co-ordinates? will you take me there and hook the fish for me?
I will just finish asking all of gerbilmans questions for him so he doesn't have to anything
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

here's a picture of my wife with her new rod, she was VERY excited! good work Ryan

IMG_6895.jpg