Chinook on the willy

B
BIG D
Started out yesterday and put in at St Johns and headed to Davis Bar, and I think every one had the same idea,never seen so many boats. So we went back up the willy, all day and nothing seen 2 fish caught was getting ready to call it a day when my son said fish on:clap::clap: finally but something was wrong :think: it just wanted to pull real hard I told him he was snaged so i put the engine in reverse so he could try to get it loose when all of a sudden it started girking and this is what it was and of course back in the water it went for another day:( and off to home we went.

started out today doing the same, back to the willy and boy was it great, my son came out of it with his first Chinook, and what a beauty it was. so all in all we had a great 2 days just wish we could have kept the sturgeon it sure would have smoked up good

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hey now,that is how to spend time out on the water! :clap: Too bad about the sturgeon,but you can get it next year when it all growed up. :D Congrats on the beauty your son got,hope he shared with you.:lol:

N
nwkiller
nice job, 2 for 1 day

F
fishwithdynamite
Man that fish is sooooooooooo chrome

B
bigsteel
ooooohhhhhhhhh nice fish man,,,,wheres your sunglasses ur gonna go blind

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice man! Yeah its a boat show up there. How was the color of the willy?

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Nice fish, nice story and nice hat. GIT R DONE:D

B
bigdog
That is a nice looking fishie. Starting to look like the springer season is kicking in. I can't wait to get a hold of some of them. Good job guys.

B
BIG D
color on the willy

color on the willy

Thuggin4Life said:
Nice man! Yeah its a boat show up there. How was the color of the willy?

the color was a whole lot better than it was a week ago, still needs to clear a bit more but there hitting green flashers and hearing and the water temp is 50 deg good luck