Chasin' Water!!!

M
Mad dog
Went out looking for some new fish and found some chrome! 2 of us hooked 9, landed 6, and 5 of those were 19"-21" 1 salts! :think: Crazy to catch that many 1 salts in one morning! Every fish we hooked this morning was bright and all these goofy little steelhead must have come in on the same tide! Crazy! :D 5 of the 6 steelhead my son hooked this morning were 1 salt fish, I caught 1....couldn't bring myself to tag out on a 20" steelhead at 10:30 in the morning! Of course I never touched a fish the rest of the day! My son finally hooked another in the early afternoon and tagged out with his mini-fish so we split! Weird day! 2nd time this season we have gotten into a bunch of 1 salts.

The hen in the fish box is 24".
003-8.jpg

F
FishFiddle
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Santiam338
Personaly,I like bonkers...Even small ones...LOL

Great day..

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish MD!!

H
Hawk
Mighty nice bro's.
:clap::clap:
:D:D
:cool::cool:
well done...

W
waco
Good job!!! nice fish!!!

M
metalfisher76
Saweet lil feeshies mane!!

M
Mad dog
Just sitting here gazing into my crystal ball.....if I could only see into the future!!! If the weatherman is right and a certain river drops to a certain level before the rain returns wednsday....I'm fishin'!!! Chasing water....just trying to pick the best water!

S
skunk
Great work on the water, its flowing right for you.

N
NoobTooner
nicely done guys!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! I would have tryed for the same outcome you did. too bad could have left earlier with more fish but then wouldn't have got to fish all day either.