Centrally Rogue angling

T

the salmon kid

here is a group that Phil and me are trying to start so if tis sounds interesting than we welcome you to join

{Phil}
This group is for all you anglers who live or fish anywhere in the Rogue Valley! A special invite goes out to anglers living in my home city Central Point. Even if you live somewhere else and just love fishing in the Rogue Valley thats fine too. This is a place to post your pictures and stories; to set this awesome fishery apart from others...there are some elite anglers in this area and a lot of fish are caught here...This group encourages you to fish hard...try to catch and release...take lots of pictures...and post them here...well the rest is up to you! Good luck!
This group rated E for everyone!

P

Phil_Bud

Just to maybe clear up any misunderstandings that people might have...this group is not just for people fishing the central rogue river. And it's not just for the rogue river, any species, any body of water in the valley or neighboring valleys.
Fish on!
Hope you join.

B

BigShayne

I live in Salem but graduated from Crater. Can I join?

F

FishFiddle

My avatar pict. is from Tueville, can I join??

T

Throbbit _Shane

Caught a steely near tueville tuesday. 5lb hatchery hen!! :D spoon fed

F

FishFiddle

That is one beauty of a river....wish I were closer.

D

Darthbeans

Well if it is for any body of water and species then I am in :) you want pics of the past year or the season coming up though?

R

Razz

Released 5 yesterday ( Agness) should be in your location SOON.May want to look at Trout Unlimited all about fishing and saving fish for the next generation ( your age group) .I'm just an old guy that has seen the down fall of salmon and steelhead BUT I STILL ROW something I first started in 1960.The reason I release fish if for your grand children.

Top Bottom