Central coast halibut seasons set!!

C
chad wiest
The spring Halibut season is set for the central coast. May 14-16, 28-30 and June 11-13 and 25-27. I can't wait! There is no finer table fare in my opinion and what other fishery do you need to carry a harpoon in case that monster latches on to your bait? Adelina Charters has a few seats open. If you would like to go, the time to book is now. Most charter companies are filling up fast, with only 12 days to get out, space is limited. Last year was great and the largest fish I put on the boat was 58 1/2" a 100lbs fish!
Call 541.954.5220 to get scheduled photo.jpg

P
plumb2fish
I highly recommend booking a trip with Chad if you want a great trip on a beautiful boat...give him a call you won't be disappointed...

O
OnTheDrop
Troutmasta will prob jump on this.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Ok I'm jealous. The halibut fishing off the central coast is much better than up here off the Columbia. Have a great season out there on that new boat Chad. And if you can, sent a few of those fish up north.;)

C
chad wiest
Thanks Irish! I bet there are some hot spots up your way.... I will tell some to head north, but not too many! Last year and the year before we got limits every time out. That speaks for itself.

B
bythesea
can't wait!!!...Just pray the wind gods are on our side. I sat and watched too many days go by last spring.