Cedar Creek

S
sandyslayer420
went down bout 6am. crossed walked passed the slaughter hole about 1/4 mile and found a nice slot only one guy fishing. caught a couple before about 730 few guys ran up.had ten peolpe fishing around me after few more fish. caught 10 fish by end of the day. two chinook, 1 steel, 7 coho. next week will post pictures will be getting them easy next month and a half. see you out there !

troutdude
troutdude
Nice first post. Welcome to OFF.

Is Cedar Creek near Portland?

M
metalfisher76
Good show!!
Yeah TD it`s at the hatchery on the Sandy, can be/is a zoo this time of year.

C
chrisohm
What Cedar Creek are you talking about? There is one next to Hebo, OR and for what I know there is no Cedar Creek off the Sandy River...

F
FISHERNELSON
Cedar Creek is where the hatchry dumps into the Sandy River, in Sandy Or.

Wow you had a lucky day! so what all did you keep?

C
chrisohm
I guess there are as many Clear Lakes as there are Cedar Creeks in Oregon! Thanks for the info.

B
bigdog
Welcome to the forum and wouldn't you know it catch a fish down there at CC and people suround your area lol That sounds about right.

M
metalfisher76
chrisohm said:
What Cedar Creek are you talking about? There is one next to Hebo, OR and for what I know there is no Cedar Creek off the Sandy River...

Google it. It`s a good place to see wonderful and strange creatures of this earth. Like THE ZOO!

B
bigdog
metalfisher76 said:
Google it. It`s a good place to see wonderful and strange creatures of this earth. Like THE ZOO!

You mean Cedar Creek isn't a zoo? Man there goes the plans to take the little ones there to see the monkeys

M
metalfisher76
O take `em! Teach them how NOT to act:)

S
SALTYFISH
metalfisher76 said:
O take `em! Teach them how NOT to act:)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
bigdog said:
You mean Cedar Creek isn't a zoo? Man there goes the plans to take the little ones there to see the monkeys

by all means take them . believe me , you will see plenty of monkeys .

B
bigcat
551cfs and rising on the sandy. By tommorow morning I can hear the monkeys being set free from their cages.

B
bigdog
:lol: Your lucky if you can get me to go to CC once a year and I have already been there once this year. Went to search for some of the earlier fish before the crouds show up but go figure the place was already full of people. No this was lately here it was a while back like more then a month.

CJ