Cedar Creek tomorrow

B
beaverfan
Gonna head to Cedar Creek with Troutmasta in the morning in hopes of hooking some more chrome. Anyone else gonna be out there in the morning? Will probably get to the parking lot at about 7:30. We'll be in a dark green Land Rover if you see us say hi. I'm marking this as a photo report just to keep the outlook positive. I'll have pics either way, hopefully some will have fish in them!

V
VagrantAngler
I'll be on the Sandy tomorrow too but a bit lower down. I'm going to hit up Dodge and The Garbage Hole. Might try up by Marmot if there's nothing happening down low.

Y
youngbuck307
dude im going with you guys he is going to pick me up after you.

T
Throbbit _Shane
good luck guys!!! can't wait to see some pictures.

B
beaverfan
youngbuck307 said:
dude im going with you guys he is going to pick me up after you.

Sweet, Autofisher and his buddy might be up there too.

F
Fishtopher
beaverfan said:
Sweet, Autofisher and his buddy might be up there too.

Damn. I was there for a while yesterday, stomped out a few holes, and the only luck I had was watching guys pack out fish after fish after pig after hawg.:confused::(. Beatifull day though, and came away feeling like I had caught a limit plus some...refreshing day on the water!:)

Hope yall do well today. Wish I woulda seen this last night...

T
Troutier Bassier
Catch any?

B
beaverfan
Nope, Troutmasta hooked and lost a couple and Youngbuck had one on for a second. Nothing for me! Here are some pics and a short video.

076.jpg
078.jpg
079.jpg
080.jpg
081.jpg

B
beaverfan
video

T
Troutier Bassier
Seems like a fun day anyways

B
beaverfan
Ya it was great except for me dropping my phone in the water. Did I mention I just bought it YESTERDAY!!! And then when we were leaving, we hopped up on the log to cross and Troutmasta decides he's going to intentionally snag his line to try to get some corkies and knocks my backpack with all my gear, my sweatshirt and my wallet. Luckily some guy just downstream managed to snag the floating bag as it passed. What can I say, even with all that it was still a great day.

Y
youngbuck307
yea was a blast just wish we could of got one of them fish to the bank... o well always next time

T
troutmasta
It was indeed a blast. Couldnt get any to the shore but great company and great times. They both neglected to mention that I left my tackle box at THE FAR END of the river and go back and get it why they fished. The weather was amazing as you can see from that pic of my pasty self fishing shirtless in the Sandy in February:cool:
Nice vid jay.

P.S. We did again discover "crunchy taco bliss" as well;)

B
bigsteel
looks like a great day,,,im gonna have to get up there

T
troutmasta
bigsteel said:
looks like a great day,,,im gonna have to get up there

ABSOLUTLEY 100% dig your signiture..... Way to think buddy! Some one has too.

A
autofisher
We got up to Cedar Creek and saw the line of cars headed into there and decided we'd head a little lower. Hit up Dodge. Had a fish splash around for a second right in front of us, but never anything on the line. Ran into VagrantAngler and hit up the Garbage hole. Got nothing there either. Didn't see anyone packing anything out either.

V
VagrantAngler
Yeah Auto,fluffy and I gave it the ol' college try but came up with ye old skunkaroo. Left
the garbage hole and drove over to the clack to test out Barton Park. No runs, no hits no errors. Beautiful day on the water and gotta spend the day with some funny dudes

A
autofisher
VagrantAngler said:
Yeah Auto,fluffy and I gave it the ol' college try but came up with ye old skunkaroo. Left
the garbage hole and drove over to the clack to test out Barton Park. No runs, no hits no errors. Beautiful day on the water and gotta spend the day with some funny dudes

I have to apologize about my lack of focus on the water. A three year old and being too excited about being on the water really cut down on the much needed sleep that I required that day. It's ok though! I'll be trying not to fall in some water again here shortly.

V
VagrantAngler
As long as I'm not at work it doesn't matter how much I focus. It's like the old quote says: It's not the fish I'm looking for.
Good times and good people and getting out on the water is all I need brother.

F
FishAssassin
Question? If you have hip waders and you tried crossing the log would you be able to make it to the other side without getting your clothes wet at this water level?