Caution...!!!

Troutski
Troutski
I managed to spend the day fishing yesterday, had to scrape the ice off my windshield in the morning and by 11 am I was being cooked by this very bright object in the sky. Not sure what it was, I have heard tell it is always there we just can't see it here in Oregon.
It is that time of year again, learn from my mistake and take sun screen with you when you spend time around the water...I never expected to get sunburned....:rolleyes:

Chuck

H
halibuthitman
sunburns from water and aluminum boat hulls are a special kind of burn.... I think they are deeper!!! fill the tub full of warm water and epson salt and soak in it... you will heal much faster.

L
lizardman
Ouch, that sounds like no fun being sun burned. Hope you had fun getting that burn and caught your limit.

Now for the pain relief.... dab yourself with a cloth soaked in white vinegar (you'll smell like bait, but you won't hurt).

Dave

T
Thuggin4Life
I got burned up a crescent a few weeks back when it was ice cold outside all day. Who would have thought.

O
OnTheFly
Good advice. I consider sunscreen standard fishing equipment. I read something in Google once that the bright orb in the sky that appears occasionally in Oregon is called the sun.

troutdude
troutdude
I read something in Google once that the bright orb in the sky that appears occasionally in Oregon is called the sun.[/QUOTE said:
LOL. Thankfully we now have Google!

H
halibuthitman
yeah, I figured it out from watching old reruns of the origanal star trek..

T
Troutier Bassier
Wear sunscreen! Even though its a pain to put on.
Ive got burned pretty badly a few times. And if you get burned bad enough you can't take a shower until its gone!