Caught this 1 today

R

ReelDeal

She put up a Fight DSC05165.jpg

B

bigdog

That is a really nice looking bass for sure but the back ground almost looks fake :lol: Almost looks like one of them back drops them photo places use. :lol:

CJ

R

ReelDeal

lol the back ground is real. SONY SLR 12.3 MEGA PIXELS 1080 FULL HD STILL IMAGE CAMERA

B

bigdog

Well either way that is a nice looking fish man. You wouldn't want to share where you got that hog at would you? I need to learn some new bass spots. The only place I bass fish at is Cascade locks, not saying there aren't some good size fish there but I want to hit some other places to you know.

CJ

F

Finneus Polebender

Well either way that is a nice looking fish man. You wouldn't want to share where you got that hog at would you? I need to learn some new bass spots. The only place I bass fish at is Cascade locks, not saying there aren't some good size fish there but I want to hit some other places to you know.

CJ
Very nice fish up the gorge in the slack waters on the south side of 84 I have found !!!! the background does look funny dude no offense but, you look like your dressed for vacation not fishin , definitely a nice bass though !

T

Throbbit _Shane

Nice fish!!!

looks like your dressed up to go on a date with the bass lmao :D

T

TTFishon

I think you guys are right. The shadow from the fish doesn't look like it matches the shadows on his shirt. The shadows on the shirt from the shirt look real but the shadow on the shirt from the fish looks fake. Could just be from the flash though. Still a nice fish.

N

new boater

and the bass moved up and too the left,,, this clearly shows another bass was on the grassy knoll

troutdude

troutdude

Walmart

Walmart

That snapshot was probably taken at Wally World, with one of those "singing basss" gizmo's! ROTFL

<just kiddin' around man>

T

Thuggin4Life

yeah i used to try to rock the diamonds and some fresh clothes out fishing but leaned its best to just were the old stuff and get dirty/fishy. I hate trying to stay clean while fishing. makes for some baller looking pics though. I need to mount some speakers in my boat for my ipod someday.

Top Bottom