Caught a nice sunset and another hog :)

F
fishfry
Was almost ready to call it a day when I finally got this nice little guy :) On a german brown colored J7 jointed rapala. One of my go to lures (and the black and silver).

• 2010-11-05_07-35-00_996.jpg
  • 2010-11-05_18-08-16_947.jpg
  • 2010-11-05_18-07-03_109.jpg
F
fishfry
Gonna hit up one of my favorite places on the klamath river tomorrow to, if anyone is around and wants to go let me know.

M
Moe
Beautiful fish man!Great job!!

F
fishfry
Ty Moe. Not sure what she weighed but was just over 25 inches so probably 5-6 lbs i'm guessing.

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce catch!

brandon4455
brandon4455
those are steelhead status size LOL. nice fish man have fun tomorrow hope you catch more monsters

W
waco
thats a real nice very little guy!!! LOL thats a monster!!! Good luck tomorrow hope you can bring some nice pics!!!

C
Coastaldweller
Oh do I miss it down there!
I lived in K-falls for a couple years and experienced great fishing on almost every river/stream/lake down there. Depending on what stretch of the Klamath your on you can catch some monsters or you can go down river alil ways and catch 100+ 10-14inchers a day. I really need to get back down there....I miss the Wood river along with the Williamson, Sprague and Sycan.....I am envious bud, beautiful fish!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
What a pig! I know you're used to them that size,but I would still be grinning! Good job.

A
autofisher
Nice fish bro.... Don't ya just love those last minute biters..... almost make ya forget about the rest of the day.

F
fishfry
Ty all :) and so very true what you said Autofisher. I could fish all day and not catch anything, then tie into one of these bows and all those hours of nothing are worth it if not forgotten. Had a good day on the Klamath River canyon. Caught several 16-18 inchers and lost at least 6 nice ones. Kept grabbing my lure, making a mad run with it, exploding out of the water and then.... nothing on lol. Great day though. I'll post a couple pics up tomorrow. Walked 3 or 4 miles of rough river today so am gonna crash out now.

H
Hawk
Reel Great fish & a beautiful sunset Bro.

:D:D:D
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool:

F
fishfry
Here's one I released and one I kept. Seems to be about average size in there sprinkled with the occasional hog. Even these 16-17 inchers fight like a 20 incher anywhere else.

F
fishfry
Had a great fishing day. Lost a huge bow caught a 27 and this 24 in the rain this morning :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
fishfry said:
Had a great fishing day. Lost a huge bow caught a 27 and this 24 in the rain this morning :)

holy crap dude,your a beast those fish are awesome. i wish the rainbows near my house got that big lol