Catch and cook brook trout on Thomas buoyant spoons

M
mike-uh
Any brook trout lovers out there? 😄
I found some pristine lakes and ponds high up into the Eastern Sierras back in August! The brookies there don’t get very big due to the limited insect/aquatic life. But the populations are still booming and the quality of taste these fish have are absolutely delicious. I also filmed hours of underwater footage and included the best clips in this video. I hope you all enjoy!! VIDEO———

Reactions: Admin, Markk, DOKF and 1 other person
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Good job little hike in I bet and Mt Tom in the back priceless!

Reactions: mike-uh
M
mike-uh
GaryP1958 said:
Good job little hike in I bet and Mt Tom in the back priceless!
Oh! Maybe! This was my first time hiking this portion of the Sierras so it could be Mt. Tom 😄.

troutdude
troutdude
Great video and awesome scenery! Purty feesh too boot. What more could a hiker ask for eh?

DOKF
DOKF
It looks spectacular! A trip to remember.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
mike-uh said:
Oh! Maybe! This was my first time hiking this portion of the Sierras so it could be Mt. Tom 😄.
What trailhead did you take!

M
mike-uh
troutdude said:
Great video and awesome scenery! Purty feesh too boot. What more could a hiker ask for eh?
🙌🏻 it’s true...some of the best gifts nature has to give!

Reactions: troutdude
M
mike-uh
DOKF said:
It looks spectacular! A trip to remember.
It really was...the very next day I was back in the city for work and it felt like I had just experienced a dream. 😅

M
mike-uh
GaryP1958 said:
What trailhead did you take!
I started at Bishop pass right by south lake! That’s so cool you know the area!!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
South Lk some great fishing there yes my old stomping grounds nice hike you can also go up from Sabrina and North Lake! From N Lk you are already at 9350 feet saves some hiking

Diehard
Diehard
Very cool man thanks for 👍

M
mike-uh
GaryP1958 said:
South Lk some great fishing there yes my old stomping grounds nice hike you can also go up from Sabrina and North Lake! From N Lk you are already at 9350 feet saves some hiking
Gooootcha, heck yeah man thanks for the tip! I wanted to fish South Lake on this trip because I’ve heard the same thing! But I ended up poopin myself out on the hike back down 😂

M
mike-uh
Top Bottom