Casey Anthony found Innocent

H

halibuthitman

chin up my friend.... the only thing I know for sure is that life is in fact fair... and in some way she will get what is coming to her, but she was given a trial by her peers.. and the fact that justice is blind was proven.... but GOD has all the evidence... and he probably won't be so kind-

E

eggs

I know some people that live in FL that know some people(the dont ask questions type).. based on what I been told she better hide when she gets out.. there are lots of very mad people down there.. everyone knows where she lives.. streets tend to have justice when communities, cities, states, and countries happen to look the other way when it comes to dirt bags like her!

G

GraphiteZen

I know some people that live in FL that know some people(the dont ask questions type).. based on what I been told she better hide when she gets out.. there are lots of very mad people down there.. everyone knows where she lives.. streets tend to have justice when communities, cities, states, and countries happen to look the other way when it comes to dirt bags like her!

What would be their incentive be to "look the other way", provoking millions of people in the process. Considering the attention the case received.

E

eggs

i guess what i was getting at was, when she gets out and if some street justice took place and something happened to her, i would bet very few tips would come in regarding what happened..

people may seem mad up here.. but people in the orlando area are furious right now...

S

skunk

The sad part is the outcome for the child involved. Nothing will fix what's been done, but yes, justice doesn't seem to have worked out in this case. Its hard to fault the justice system as it won't ever be perfect. Its what we have for now, and thankfully it usually works better.

G

GraphiteZen

i guess what i was getting at was, when she gets out and if some street justice took place and something happened to her, i would bet very few tips would come in regarding what happened..

people may seem mad up here.. but people in the orlando area are furious right now...

They should direct this fury towards the jury, the prosecution and perhaps the justice system as a whole. That might actually help our society in the future.

18406ej

18406ej

I don't think that we would want to sink to Casey Anthony's level and seek street justice. I watched the whole trial or had it playing in the background as I worked, and I thought that the prosecutors presented sufficient cause, even if for the lesser included options that the jury had such as murder, manslaughter, etc. I have to admit that I am pretty worked up and upset by the jury's decision, but at the same time I have to accept the fact that Casey has been found innocent and can never be tried on the matter again. Just between us and the wall, I thought O.J. was guilty too, but I recovered from my upset in that case pretty quickly. Hopefully that will be the case in this matter for all of us.

E

eggs

I agree the worst part of all this is the little girl gone from this earth and to top it off a mom that will make millions writing books and doing wet tee contests tomorrow night at the corner bar..

18406ej

18406ej

and to top it off a mom that will make millions writing books and doing wet tee contests tomorrow night at the corner bar..

Very good- I hadn't considered this. And given how she ran her family under the rails I don't know how else she will survive...

M

Mad dog

I agree the worst part of all this is the little girl gone from this earth and to top it off a mom that will make millions writing books and doing wet tee contests tomorrow night at the corner bar..

Hell!!! She'll probably have her own Celeb-reality show next month! :rolleyes:

M

mgman6000

The prosecution as with the Rodney King case overcharged her so the jury couldn't come to a proper verdict, with the Rodney King case in Simi Valley they wanted the jury to prove that the cops tried to kill him and of course they didn't so they were found not guilty and we had a riot over it. The prosecution should have gone with a lesser charge without the death penalty and she wouldn't be walking free. To many times DAs want to make a name for themselves with a big case and it falls apart.

N

n8r1

The prosecution...overcharged her so the jury couldn't come to a proper verdict.

Bingo. There simply wasn't enough evidence to pin the stiff charges on her. It was mostly circumstantial evidence and patterns of bizarre behavior.

Mind you, I think that she was guilty as sin, but I'm not all that surprised that she got off. They could never definitely determine a cause of death, and couldn't find DNA evidence, and that was a big hole in the prosecution's case. I bet that if they had pursued a manslaughter charge they would have convicted her and she would have spent the next 25 years in prison.

C

chris61182

I bet that if they had pursued a manslaughter charge they would have convicted her and she would have spent the next 25 years in prison.

And that's one of the reasons we can be mad at the jury, manslaughter was one of the available charges that the they could have convicted her of. The judge went over it in his final instructions to the jury.

Also, watching the juror on the news last night, I think she didn't listen too closely to the judge when he defined reasonable doubt for them either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom