Carr Slough?

D
dude young
Anyone know anything about this place? Heard it was pretty crowded this weekend. I am assuming; LM, SM, Crappie?

Do they have three eyes (proximity to nuclear plant)?

Blinky%252Bthe%252Bthree%252Beyed%252Bfish.jpg

D
dude young
Is it that no one knows anything about this place. or you just ain't talkin'? Either way, I guess I either need to scout it out and let everyone know why it was so crowded, or raid it and find out why no one wants to let me know.

Someone's gotta know something.

F
Finneus Polebender
dude young said:
Is it that no one knows anything about this place. or you just ain't talkin'? Either way, I guess I either need to scout it out and let everyone know why it was so crowded, or raid it and find out why no one wants to let me know.

Someone's gotta know something.

must be way north sorry have never heard of it, do let us know what ya find

Q
qwapaw
I am in the Valley too and don't have any idea where it is. How about telling us how to get there. Some may have fished it and don't know what it is called. Dan U

F
Fishtopher
Im guessin your talkin bout the slough up by Trojan. Ive got family that lives in/on Prescott Beach/Island. And I've heard them talkin' bout some pretty good sized LM, and every other Warmwater species.

Thats all I know I promise.:lol:

D
dude young
qwapaw said:
I am in the Valley too and don't have any idea where it is. How about telling us how to get there. Some may have fished it and don't know what it is called. Dan U
Sorry about that... ...MP 40 +/- on US 30. About 15 miles north of St. Helens. Up by the Nuke Plant.

D
dude young
Fishtopher said:
Im guessin your talkin bout the slough up by Trojan. Ive got family that lives in/on Prescott Beach/Island. And I've heard them talkin' bout some pretty good sized LM, and every other Warmwater species.

Thats all I know I promise.:lol:
Yeah-yeah, that's the place. Think I'm gonna check it out this weekend.
Thanks, man!