17 LB CARP

18 LB CARP

19 LB CARP

I still have faith blazers!

TIGHT LINES

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You know, they are pretty...until you get to the mouth...I've always appreciated the fight and the color. I would be tickled pink to get a trout half that size today when Autofisher and I hit Breitenbush. :D

T
Troutier Bassier
Damn bro I'm going to Lincoln City this weekend and I'll bring my carp rod for sure!

E
eugene1
Nice carp, bro!

Your dog is crazy though.

Best,

S
sapo
Nice job man!

I
igquick
@raincatcher yea they are pretty. Their mouth's are so weird and boney, they are notorious for spitting out the bait; I can't tell you how many times I missed the strike from being a little too early or late.

@Troutier Bassier this guy man, good luck! I can't wait to see some pics of that big un you got!

@eugene1 dog is literally insane...

@sapo thanks

C
cdumitru78
igquick said:
@raincatcher yea they are pretty. Their mouth's are so weird and boney, they are notorious for spitting out the bait; I can't tell you how many times I missed the strike from being a little too early or late.

@Troutier Bassier this guy man, good luck! I can't wait to see some pics of that big un you got!

@eugene1 dog is literally insane...

@sapo thanks

nice job dude! Diamond lake? I may be heading that way this weekend, I need to catch me a carp, its been rough this year so far.

I
igquick
it's not diamond lake