Car blew up!!! I need a used car/truck!!!

X

xltom

I've been losing radiator fluid for a week or two and I just found out where it went! I've got an extra 2 quarts of green oil in my engine.....The station wagon is dead!!! I've got about $1200 right now and I should have $1600 by wednesday. By the weekend I'll have $2400.

I thought I'd ask around here to see if anyone has a dependable vehicle to sell or knows anyone who does...I need to get to school every day so I'm ready to get going on a new ride right away. I'm in eugene/springfield. Thanks for looking..

Troutski

Troutski

Open eye...

Open eye...

I will keep an eye open for you....best of luck :dance:

Chuck

B

bigsteel

ill check with some of the guys i work with tomorrow morning

X

xltom

I called a few wreckers today aand the best offer I got for my car was $100 and a tow.......

T

Throbbit _Shane

rip out your cd deck and speakers.

$100 is better then nothing

X

xltom

I've got $1000 worth of stereo equipment in there at least. It will definitely be coming out. There's a guy on CL buying clunkers...I'm waiting for a reply from him.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Right on dude. i should snap a few pictures of what i got in my wagon. iv probably got $600 worth of stereo stuff in it.

I personaly think station wagons have better sound with a subwoofer then normal cars do :D

L

Last Cast

A guy I work with is selling a 1990 lincoln continential with 90k. It is in excelent condition. I think he said it only had one previous owner, and that was his wifes dad before he passed away. Anyway he is asking 2000.00, but may be willing to work on that. After speaking with him you could probably pick it up for 16-1700.00. Shoot me a pm with your # if your interested.

T

TTFishon

I've got $1000 worth of stereo equipment in there at least. It will definitely be coming out. There's a guy on CL buying clunkers...I'm waiting for a reply from him.

If it has an airbag take that out as well. Those are worth money too.

T

Thuggin4Life

I would start taking out any part you could sell. radiatior, all the pumps, seats, just about anything you can sell.

T

Thuggin4Life

Yeah get 100 for them taking it but little do they know you took anything of value of it it and start selling the parts youself. even some of the bodt like fenders. rims/tires. leave them with nothing but them taking it away and handy you a 100 dollar bill.

X

xltom

Thanks guys, sorry I have'nt checked back...i wasn't getting email alerts that the thread was getting replies.... I don't want to buy a big ol' lincoln but thanks for the tip...I'd like a SMALL suv or station wagon or light pickup..I have stuff to haul and need decent gas milage.......I love the low milage on the lincoln though, Older folks have the best used cars......keep your eyes open for me guys.....THANKS.....I'm gonna post an ad to sell parts tonight...I should have $2000 to $2400 on friday and I want to find something this weekend..

Last edited:
H

Hawk

Thanks guys, sorry I have'nt checked back...i wasn't getting email alerts that the thread was getting replies.... I don't want to buy a big ol' lincoln but thanks for the tip...I'd like a SMALL suv or station wagon or light pickup..I have stuff to haul and need decent gas milage.......I love the low milage on the lincoln though, Older folks have the best used cars......keep your eyes open for me guys.....THANKS.....I'm gonna post an ad to sell parts tonight...I should have $2000 to $2400 on friday and I want to find something this weekend..

Happened to see this Bro, thought you might have some interest;

Good Luck finding your ride,

:D

H

Hawk

Happened to see this Bro, thought you might have some interest;
Good Luck finding your ride,

:D

I tried using that link above. It froze up on Me.

It's on ifish...general class ads.

A 1990 white Chevy Van with a 350 V8 engine, lumber rack, shelves, etc.

They are asking $2200...

X

xltom

OK everyone,
I think I found a rig. It's a 89 nissan 4x4. The sellers are an older couple and they use the truck for dump runs and hauling stuff. It's only got 83k original miles on it and I think they are the original owners. I'll be checking it out tonight..Wish me luck!!!$1200

I want to try to scrap the wagon myself....Anybody know if that's possible? Those guys who offered me $100 all just sell the wrecks for scrap and they've got to be making some money on them.......I put an ad up to sell parts but so far nobody has replied..

X

xltom

Yep, I bought it tonight. Needs an exhaust system...I found one at a junk yard....I'll be working on that tomorrow. Needs paint but the body is pretty straight..That'll be a summer project. It has the Z24 motor in it..I had the same motor before in an 85 and I loved it..

Wilsonriverfisher

Wilsonriverfisher

I am selling a 4x4 ford escape 2002 v6 4.0L xlt with tow package and a new transmission with papers for 4000 firm

Mike