Can't get the Ducks game on TV

C

cookshot

Why is it that I can get the North Texas game, the coveted western michigan vs. michigan state game, and samford vs. Florida state game on TV, but not my ducks game!? :mad: :mad:

C

cookshot

Looks like it wouldn't have been that exciting to watch anyhow. GO DUCKS!!

C

cookshot

I didn't think New Mexico was that bad. Pretty sweet for the Ducks. One guy played running back and quarterback.

troutdude

troutdude

Isn't New Mexico a High School team???

Sheesh...c'mon...play against a team that is RANKED!!!

F

fishtales

I love my ducks! But give them a game to be proud of. I personally have mixed feeling about tonights game because of the score. Lets see how they do as the they season gets under way.

T

Thuggin4Life

Yeah we destroyed them. I told all my buddies tonight at the after party i guess you can call it that since most went that all of us may have been able to score at least once. nm sucks so it was an easy win and hopefully it doesn't go to there heads but obviously we they are on there toes and thinking smart to be able to pull of all that and make it look so easy. hopefully a great season follows. i quit watching at halftime and headed up into the woods to meet my parents at there camp and expected at least 3 points on nm's board but nada. go ducks.

C

cookshot

I wish they would take on a little more hefty of a pre-season as well. But I guess being in the PAC-10 teams feel like they don't necessarily need to take on a tough pre-season to make a case for a national title like teams in weaker conferences do. I'm not a Beaver fan, but I'm pretty impressed by their pre-season schedule and I wish the ducks would have taken a similar one. There is something to be said for being too conservative and being too risky in a pre-season and I think it's best to be somewhere between where the Beavers and Ducks have chosen to be.

GO DUCKS!!!

C

cookshot

I wish they would take on a little more hefty of a pre-season as well. But I guess being in the PAC-10 teams feel like they don't necessarily need to take on a tough pre-season to make a case for a national title like teams in weaker conferences do. I'm not a Beaver fan, but I'm pretty impressed by their pre-season schedule and I wish the ducks would have taken a similar one. There is something to be said for being too conservative and being too risky in a pre-season and I think it's best to be somewhere between where the Beavers and Ducks have chosen to be.

GO DUCKS!!!

troutdude

troutdude

I AM a Beaver fan. And I think we did VERY well against a # 6 team, with a rookie quarterback. Too bad that the Ducks didn't take on a REAL team, so we could really see how they would do too.

Here's to hoping, for a head to head battle and a GREAT civil war this year!

GO BEAVS

C

cookshot

That was an awesome game, the kicking the ball out of the wrong endzone was kind of the nail in the coffin. Unfortunately that game will probably guarantee TCU a BCS bowl bid since the rest of their schedule is garbage. If both teams do like they should, the Civil war will have a lot riding on it.

GO DUCKS!

Top Bottom