Canoe vs sanity

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
:lol::lol:

Love me a canoe on the lake, but really not into taking one down a river. If I had the skill (read: bells) I think it would be fun but I'll stick to my toon thank you very much. I have seen several wrapped around rocks at various places on the North Umpqua, and one day SmalleWorld and I came across about 30 soaking wet Cubscouts crying about all their lost gear after some bonehead though it would be fun to take them down the N.U. in canoes...:rolleyes:

Now with that said, lets get on with the videos!

The dude at 1:00 and on know what the hell he is doing... :clap:

[YOUTUBE]9e8W_m7pAwA[/YOUTUBE]

And, carnage:

(turn your volume down, this is probably the worst Eagles cover I have ever heard "Warm smell of Fajitas rising up through the air..:" Wow.)

[YOUTUBE]bJkY_IHPKW8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
F
fishtales
I like the videos. A couple summers ago me and a friend rented an double inflatable canoe in Mapin and proceeded to go down the Deschutes together. Quite a lovely day but wet to say the least. I think the canoe folded in half in just about every rapid. By the end of it I was cold and sick of going in the water. It was the first and last time I attempted that. I am sure being in the front did not help either.

B
BobbiDollPDX
GraphiteZen said:
(turn your volume down, this is probably the worst Eagles cover I have ever heard "Warm smell of Fajitas rising up through the air..:" Wow.)

What do you have against fajitas?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
B
BobbiDollPDX
B
Born2Fish55
Fajitas???

I be smooth runnin's Mon.... think of the time frame when this song was written, I mean like think in the Cheech and Chong mental state of awareness... become one wit de Mother Nature der Mon! Dat der Colitas be Ganja, Mon!!!

'ere ya go Mon, straight from the Urban Dictionary der Mon!!!

Colitas = A marajuana bud (word used in hotel california) not made up by the Eagles.

"Warm smell of colitas rising up in the air"

The word "colitas" means literally, "Little Tails", thus use of the slang, "colitas", (as referenced in the song) meaning the burning of little marijuana 'tails/buds'.

Okay, time to pull off the Raggae Rasta music state of mind... put away the Bob Marley... toss the Love beads back into the trunk along with my "Make love, not war" and "Suppose they gave a war and nobody came" buttons.... back to the present (God, I'm getting old state of mind).